Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About What One Expects From Ignorant Gun Nuts
About What One Expects From Ignorant Gun Nuts
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/right-wi...allot-box/

Quote:Top gun lobbyist warns right wingers will use ‘bullet box’ if they can’t win at ballot box

Well past time to take guns away from these fucktards.
RE: About What One Expects From Ignorant Gun Nuts
(June 1, 2016 at 4:25 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/right-wi...allot-box/

Quote:Top gun lobbyist warns right wingers will use ‘bullet box’ if they can’t win at ballot box

I'm all for stricter well better regulation than out right taking the guns away. 
That way everybody wins. Also more of a crack down on illegal and black market gun sales as well.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(June 1, 2016 at 4:25 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/right-wi...allot-box/

I am not for banning all guns, but certainly anyone who threatens violence because other people vote needs to have a physic evaluation.
Too stupid to make a rational comment about.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The Second Amendment gives me the right to shoot anyone I disagree with. I mean, it doesn't, but that's what the Founding Fathers meant
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Americans and guns eh.
I remember when hand guns were banned in the UK, following an amnesty. Everyone said "yeah ok! Good idea" and that was it.
But it's in your constitution (or at least, some people's interpretation of the constitution) so I guess you have to deal with it.
I am still surprised though, despite the destruction it causes (regardless of the 'guns don't kill people, people kill people' argument - to which I refer you to Eddie Izzard and his 'monkey with a gun' story Tongue) that so many people vehemently want to exercise their rights in this way. A right doesn't make an obligation. I just don't understand why everyone thinks everyone else is out to kill them (because everyone else has a gun maybe?)

I am still curious as to why it seems to be the American way to escalate, rather than de-escalate - either on an individual-with-a-gun level, or on a much larger international scale.

But, it's all self-inflicted, so I can only watch in amazement.
(June 1, 2016 at 8:16 pm)dom.donald Wrote: Americans and guns eh.
I remember when hand guns were banned in the UK, following an amnesty. Everyone said "yeah ok! Good idea" and that was it.
But it's in your constitution (or at least, some people's interpretation of the constitution) so I guess you have to deal with it.
I am still surprised though, despite the destruction it causes (regardless of the 'guns don't kill people, people kill people' argument - to which I refer you to Eddie Izzard and his 'monkey with a gun' story Tongue) that so many people vehemently want to exercise their rights in this way. A right doesn't make an obligation. I just don't understand why everyone thinks everyone else is out to kill them (because everyone else has a gun maybe?)

I am still curious as to why it seems to be the American way to escalate, rather than de-escalate - either on an individual-with-a-gun level, or on a much larger international scale.

Not everyone said okay. There's been a few campaigns in the UK to rearm the population. I'm British and support guns being legal again. People should be able to protect themselves.

Of course, there should be regulation. Not saying people should walk around with pump action shotguns and assault rifles in the street.
(June 1, 2016 at 8:20 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:

Not everyone said okay. There's been a few campaigns in the UK to rearm the population. I'm British and support guns being legal again. People should be able to protect themselves.

Of course, there should be regulation. Not saying people should walk around with pump action shotguns and assault rifles in the street.

protect yourself from who exactly?
(June 1, 2016 at 8:21 pm)dom.donald Wrote:
(June 1, 2016 at 8:20 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Not everyone said okay. There's been a few campaigns in the UK to rearm the population. I'm British and support guns being legal again. People should be able to protect themselves.

protect yourself from who exactly?

Anyone who threatens me or trespasses on my property.

I like Oprah's gun story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk2S6lhBX5g
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 3990 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Another Gun Thread Foxaèr 254 18876 September 29, 2020 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Proof gun control works GrandizerII 115 6171 August 23, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why People Ignore Facts (Gun Control) Jade-Green Stone 22 1641 December 5, 2018 at 9:03 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1008 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  White House Gun Meeting Foxaèr 23 2137 March 1, 2018 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Despicability of Gun Turds Minimalist 5 790 February 23, 2018 at 8:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Despicability of Gun Turds Minimalist 1 541 February 23, 2018 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Bringing A Knife To A Gun Fight Minimalist 23 1848 November 4, 2017 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Just Plain Nuts Minimalist 14 4892 June 4, 2017 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist