Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor Elizabeth Warren.
Poor Elizabeth Warren.
The whining will be piteous!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/the-inev...ve-savior/

Quote:The inevitable crucifixion of Sen. Elizabeth A. Warren — former progressive savior

Quote:Current SD score: Clinton 534, Sanders 44 — and it would be safe to say that the Arctic ice pack is receding faster than Hillary’s superdelegate support.
While this is bad for Bernie Sanders who launched a surprisingly strong but ultimately doomed, challenge for the Democratic nomination, it is even worse news for Original Bankster-hatin’ Progressive Sen. Elizabeth Warren who is gonna break A LOT of hearts when she endorses Clinton.
And, oh yes, that is definitely going to happen:
Quote:The senator from Massachusetts pledged repeatedly that she would make an endorsement in the Democratic contest that pits her ideological ally Bernie Sanders against a more centrist Hillary Clinton.
[…]
Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon told the Globe that the campaign is “in regular contact” with Warren’s team. Clinton’s organization has confirmed as much before on background, and the on-the-record statement can be read as a signal that the two camps are getting closer.

I'm sure she will survive.
RE: Poor Elizabeth Warren.
The FBI will hold its primary soon and things will all change. The State Department already said Clinton has lied about her e-mail server (e.g. nobody approved it and was not allowed under the State Department rules) and broken the law. She mishandled state secrets and will be charged under Espionage Act.

The FBI is also investigating Virginia's Democrat governor which is more bad news for Clinton. If the Superdelgates stay with Hilary after the FBI delivers its findings it'll do hoe corrupt they are.

I think everyone is putting the cart before the horse. She has a lawyers degree. And I am quite sure she is also consulting lawyers as to how to respond to this investigation. Now again, certainly nobody should be above the law. But lets not start bullshit conspiracy theories if this doesn't go anywhere.

Even outside this issue, humans have a bad habit of creating conspiracies out of nothing. Be it about 9/11 or JFK. There are too many people of all sorts of government agencies to presume a cover up is possible.

It would suck for democrats an progressives if it is proven to be true. If it were, I would not accuse Hillary of breaking the law out of any ill intent, but more along the lines of not thinking things through. I do however think even with that, this server still would have been a needle in a haystack for hackers, and I also don't think she'd be stupid enough to use 1234 as her password.

People are acting like she had "Hey it's me Hillary, hack me" in her message title.

But again, this investigation has been going on for years, and just like Bengazi this seems to be more hot air than substance.
(June 2, 2016 at 9:08 am)Brian37 Wrote: I think everyone is putting the cart before the horse. She has a lawyers degree. And I am quite sure she is also consulting lawyers as to  how to respond to this investigation. Now again, certainly nobody should be above the law. But lets not start bullshit conspiracy theories if this doesn't go anywhere.

Even outside this issue, humans have a bad habit of creating conspiracies out of nothing. Be it about 9/11 or JFK. There are too many people of all sorts of government agencies to presume a cover up is possible.

It would suck for democrats an progressives if it is proven to be true. If it were, I would not accuse Hillary of breaking the law out of any ill intent, but more along the lines of not thinking things through. I do however think even with that, this server still would have been a needle in a haystack for hackers, and I also don't think she'd be stupid enough to use 1234 as her password.

People are acting like she had "Hey it's me Hillary, hack me" in her message title.

But again, this investigation has been going on for years, and just like Bengazi this seems to be more hot air than substance.

Brian the evidence is like so she had documents and emails on her home server for 3 months that were not encrypted and she was even hacked keep that in mind. 
She even lied about getting permission for the home server to everyone in the media. She even deleted things to cover up her own tracks. The FBI recovered said documents
and emails most of which were more than likely were classified as the people who were recovering said data were not really allowed to look and even question it. 
That right there should be a red flag why does she have a home server with classified data that not even the people in the FBI can even look at. I'm just stating the facts.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
It's hilarious that people still think she's going to be indicted. They must watch too much Fucks News.
(June 2, 2016 at 10:32 am)Divinity Wrote: It's hilarious that people still think she's going to be indicted.  They must watch too much Fucks News.

Even if she didn't do anything illegal to get her indicted she pretty much cannot beat Trump and Bernie would never help her get a lead over him that says a lot even supporters for Bernie would out right not vote at all and ever support her. Once the FBI releases its findings on her and what she did it's pretty much game at this point for her. Even RT made points she is a #foragainst kinda of person when it comes to fracking.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(June 2, 2016 at 10:32 am)Divinity Wrote: It's hilarious that people still think she's going to be indicted. They must watch too much Fucks News.

Explain why the FBI won't indict her then. The FBI will have to explain why they chose not to if they don't. And we already know she broke the law and lied.

(June 2, 2016 at 10:50 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: Explain why the FBI won't indict her then. The FBI will have to explain why they chose not to if they don't. And we already know she broke the law and lied.

There's plenty of law experts out there who can explain why she won't be indicted.  I would take time to provide them for you, but you'd just dismiss them and continue being giddy about the idea of Hillary being indicted.  You can continue being giddy about it for all I care, but one day the shoe will drop and Hillary won't be indicted.  Then you'll look back and scream how she got away with everything, despite the fact that many people told you she wouldn't be indicted in the first place.
Yeah, she'll have one hand on the bible during the swearing in when the police swoop in and slap a handcuff on her raised hand. That happens more than people would care to admit ... at least on Faux news.
(June 2, 2016 at 10:32 am)Divinity Wrote: It's hilarious that people still think she's going to be indicted.  They must watch too much Fucks News.

It's the last hope of the Bernie crowd... which has five more days to act out until their boyfriend is mathematically eliminated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped. WinterHold 76 5335 December 29, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1199 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Elizabeth Warren out of race onlinebiker 47 3315 March 12, 2020 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Elizabeth Warren Flips on Super PACs Secular Elf 4 431 March 4, 2020 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I'm Getting Real Down On Elizabeth Warren AFTT47 17 1554 November 3, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Elizabeth Warren On Marriage Equality BrianSoddingBoru4 8 1511 October 15, 2019 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Warren's Wealth Tax Yonadav 5 896 January 25, 2019 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Elizabeth Warren impressed me CapnAwesome 106 3875 October 20, 2018 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Jane2d
  Oh The Poor Widdle Orange Fucktard Minimalist 35 1953 August 18, 2018 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Poor Little Orange Turd Can't Grasp It... Minimalist 0 433 July 20, 2018 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist