Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 NBA Finals Discussion Thread
2016 NBA Finals Discussion Thread
It'll probably just be me and W'ist, but whatever...ist. Tongue

I am unduly excited for this series. The NBA wanted this so bad, and they got it.

Miraculous comeback series for the Warriors in the Conference finals, probably had a linear correlation to Steph Curry's knee health.

Cleveland is rocking it, and hard. They are playing lights out.

My prediction: Cleveland in 7.

I want LeBron to get more ringses. But I won't be too upset if Steph Curry, Dray, and Klay repeat.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: 2016 NBA Finals Discussion Thread
Nope, Golden State in 4 Smile

Ok, actually I have no idea but I'm rooting for Oakland. It will be a good series for sure.
That and my city's team needs to trade Demarcus Cousins Big Grin
Yeah, after seeing the first half, my prediction may not be looking so hot...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Got fams from Cleveland, so go Cavs.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Fuck yeah.

I cannot, for the life of me, say "Go Cleveland." It's against my religion. I can, however, root for LeBron, Kryrie, Kevin Love, J.R. Smith, and Tristan Thompspon. Tongue

In some Rugby league in AUS, they go just by the mascots. Never the cities. May as well do that here.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I have GS in six, ho hum, boring, just like last year

(Boring = not the games themselves, just my prediction)
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Delly made a play for the ball, and he got it. Lol
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
I can't fucking watch this though.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(June 2, 2016 at 10:57 pm)Exian Wrote: Delly made a play for the ball, and he got it. Lol

At least one. Refs made the right call, though.
Golden State clearly needs to just play their bench. They are murking Cleveland.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Professoinal Wrestling Discussion T.J. 13 1431 November 11, 2021 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  NBA foul rules, clue me in...... Brian37 18 2577 January 5, 2018 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  NFL Rant about 2016 and upcoming 2017 Brian37 2 800 August 14, 2017 at 9:15 am
Last Post: Brian37
  NBA playoffs to begin this coming weekend. My Warriors have Rip City in first round. Whateverist 5 1059 April 13, 2017 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  NFL 2016 Pick'em League! Tiberius 659 42311 February 14, 2017 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  NFL 2016 Playoff Preseason Pick'em! Tiberius 4 1081 February 7, 2017 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  AF.org Fantasy Football League 2016 SteelCurtain 71 6383 December 24, 2016 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Cato
  2016 NFL Thread Tiberius 43 4369 December 12, 2016 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Heineken Cup pick'em 2016 GUBU 0 613 October 10, 2016 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  NFL 2016 Predictions Tiberius 96 8514 September 3, 2016 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Tiberius