Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary IS the first........
Hillary IS the first........
I understand politics and every election state or national, everyone has someone they like and hate. Now I only put her name in the title because it happens to be about her. But it does demonstrate how fucking lazy our society is and paranoid as well to nit pick and falsely accuse media of lying. Yes media does over conflate and even lies sometimes. But what I am about to tell you like Hillary or not is just flat out fucking stupid.

If you have been watching the news they are all rightfully reporting "Hillary is the first women to win a major party's nomination".....YES THAT IS FUCKING TRUE......

But some bitter assholes are bringing up this lady, and yes did run. BUT take a fucking civics class. Merely running does not automatically give you the nomination YOU FUCKING STUPID ASS DUMBFUCKS......

Victoria Woodhull was the first to run, not the first to win the nomination of a MAJOR PARTY... CLEAN YOUR FUCKING EARS OUT, the media is not lying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Woodhull
RE: Hillary IS the first........
Americans deserve what they get no matter who wins. I certainly recognize the achievement, but my enthusiasm wanes when I remind myself who the particular woman is. This year's election is the result of an apathetic, distracted, and superficial electorate.
So now we've had a black US President and likely soon a female one, which is great. Once those proofs of principle are out of the way, the country should seriously consider electing a good black President and a good female President as the next step.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(June 9, 2016 at 5:45 am)Alex K Wrote: So now we've had a black US President and likely soon a female one, which is great. Once those proofs of principle are out of the way, the country should seriously consider electing a good black President and a good female President as the next step.

Probably never going to happen, unfortunately.
The black one, by almost all measurements, was a good one.

He was hated by a whole bunch of the butthurt rich white people, but he was a good president.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 9, 2016 at 5:37 am)Cato Wrote: Americans deserve what they get no matter who wins. I certainly recognize the achievement, but my enthusiasm wanes when I remind myself who the particular woman is. This year's election is the result of an apathetic, distracted, and superficial electorate.

I love you Cato, but no, I am sure you are not going to the doomsday level here with this statement one bit. But no, Hillary is not going to run the country into the ditch like Bush did, and while she is not my ideal candidate I do think with voter pressure even after November she will improve on what Obama started and the Occupy movement and Bernie are putting corporate America on notice.

It's not you, but I am sick of my fellow liberals getting stuck on one person. Politicians are still subject to voters so it is as much up to us in the end. I am sick of the negativity. Certainly there is no such thing as a utopia. But there also was a time when women couldn't vote and blacks had to use separate bathrooms. 

We still have to think long term and every day. My species can suck sometimes sure, but I also see lots of good in my species too. I see nothing about Hillary even with her flaws, that gives me one lick of indication that she will crash and burn. I do see that with Trump however.
(June 9, 2016 at 5:51 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: The black one, by almost all measurements, was a good one.

He was hated by a whole bunch of the butthurt rich white people, but he was a good president.

Yeah, you're right I guess, he can't, after all, do miracles if congress stands in the way. He was just celebrated as the next Messiah in these parts here, and after the hype, he couldn't possibly live up to those expectations. Still, he could have stood behind the progressive politics a bit more steadfastly esp. in his second term, no?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

His nickname here is 'no fucks' Obama in his second term.

He's been pretty progressive for 'Murrican standards, but he still is liable for the upcoming election. The only way he gets anything done is by executive action, and even though he's done this less than even the GOP Jesus Ronald Reagan, when he does the right cries dictator, and the electorate responds negatively towards liberals.

He has to stay out of things, because if the GOP even catches a whiff of Obama on a bill, they'll tack some abortion rider on it and make it unpassable.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
why would obama.. back hillary when she has no chance in hell against beating trump... and is under FBI investigation...
this doesn't make any since.. and even more so with this as well..
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...s-her.html

Now she is under criminal investigation that would be a big hint to you know not back a possible criminal.... just saying...
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(June 9, 2016 at 5:51 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: The black one, by almost all measurements, was a good one.

Actually, the rich did pretty well under Obama.  The problem with those cocksuckers is that they want it ALL.  Not just some.

Scumbags.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike. onlinebiker 69 7664 November 3, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  I tried to warn the Bernie and Hillary busters. Brian37 27 3329 June 29, 2018 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Any thoughts on SE Cupp's take on Hillary and Melania? brewer 8 988 March 28, 2018 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Debate 3 over, Hillary kicked his ass. Brian37 32 5557 October 20, 2016 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Parents of Americans killed in Benghazi sue Hillary Clinton account_inactive 3 792 August 13, 2016 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Despite the polls, Bernie beats Hillary in Michigan! This is YUUUGE! GrandizerII 10 1500 March 9, 2016 at 9:59 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  GOP, Hillary didn't defend Carly Brian37 5 1106 November 11, 2015 at 11:36 am
Last Post: Brian37