Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part of the Ummah and serve alcohol during Ramadan? We kill you!
Part of the Ummah and serve alcohol during Ramadan? We kill you!
Waitress 'attacked by Muslim men for serving alcohol during Ramadan'

The lady is originally from Tunisia and the thing that struck me is:
Quote:The woman added she felt “degraded, humiliated and sullied” following the incident and noted she had previously served alcohol in Tunisia without any issue.

How ironic is that? France has a real problem with these Fascist Wahaabi-Salafis it seems. al-Saund's henchmen are strong in France. Surprised that they didn't take her away and force one of those nasty bin bags over her. It is true that it's illegal to sell alcohol during Ramadan or on Fridays in Tunisia, although they did have to deal with al-Saud's henchmen in a similar way a few years ago "Salafists raid Tunisian hotel bar for serving alcohol"

Also:
Quote:The waitress, who did not give her name for fear of reprisals, said: “One of them said to me in Arabic: 'You should be ashamed of yourself for serving alcohol during Ramadan — if I was God I would hang you'”.

The woman was very smart in saying this (but al-Saud's henchmen think they own the place and can poo-poo over everyone they disagree with):

Quote:She replied: “You're not God and you cannot judge me."
Very sad to hear this news. Also very sad that many Western countries continue to turn a blind eye to the spread of Fascism by al-Saud. We need to kick these Fascists out; they are a danger to everyone.

RE: Part of the Ummah and serve alcohol during Ramadan? We kill you!
Christian bigots are just like them. They share the same mental illness.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part V, objects never leave hell. WinterHold 40 3098 January 5, 2023 at 11:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part IV: the noodle effect. WinterHold 21 2143 November 25, 2022 at 11:25 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part III WinterHold 71 4732 May 8, 2022 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: JairCrawford
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part II WinterHold 38 2699 December 21, 2021 at 1:30 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Ka'ba caught fire during the siege in 692. WinterHold 1 395 August 21, 2021 at 9:59 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims zebo-the-fat 19 4032 October 14, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Ramadan 2019: a late congratulation WinterHold 6 1621 May 15, 2019 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Happy Ramadan Fasting yragnitup 15 2180 May 8, 2019 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: madog
  The problem with Ramadan CapnAwesome 30 7247 January 29, 2018 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Seeds: Rebellion against the clergy - part 1. Mystic 43 8034 October 10, 2017 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy