Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:04 pm

Poll: If you were were having a baby boy tomorrow, would you opt for him to be circumcised?
This poll is closed.
Yes, hoes
20.00%
11 20.00%
Hellz no
80.00%
44 80.00%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
To circumcise or not to circumcise?
To circumcise or not to circumcise?
Greetings, heathenistical turds. 

Here's a hypothetical question for yall:

If you were were having a baby boy tomorrow, would you opt for him to be circumcised? 

Why or why not? 

Thanks!
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: To circumcise or not to circumcise?
I voted yes.

Why?

Because it looks better that way.

Your turn.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
To this day I can't walk into a barber shop and say "just take a little off the top."

I voted no.
I'm an atheist, and while most atheists I come across here on .org or out on FB seem deeply offended at even the thought of being cut, I am glad I was. I'm a hetero male, so I don't like seeing pics of dick, but for me it's even worse with the foreskin. Especially when health problems develop with it. 

So, for me, sorry kid, but you're gonna be cut.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Why would you be in favour of male genital mutilation?
You Americans are barbaric!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Uh hello dock a little of the tip.....
Yeah Hell no
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Not. In my generation most american boys were circumcised (I've never actually seen an uncircumcised penis in the flesh). Although circumcision was sold to americans as a hygienic measure, it really has no health benefits. It reduces sensation. It's a painful thing to do to a baby. I wouldn't do it to any child of mine. In a better world it would be illegal.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(June 10, 2016 at 1:10 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Why would you be in favour of male genital mutilation?
You Americans are barbaric!

Because it looks better that way. Don't you think?

-walsh
Not, too painful.
Fuck no. I had three sons. Why should it be up to me to decide if they get circumcised or not? That should be up to them.