Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heavens above.
Heavens above.
This is a great site:

http://www.heavens-above.com/

I love watching Iridium flares!
RE: Heavens above.
Nice.

For a minute there, I thought an angel may have tapped you on the shoulder to sign you up.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 13, 2016 at 3:41 pm)Jehanne Wrote: This is a great site:

http://www.heavens-above.com/

I love watching Iridium flares!

Me too. The first time we spotted one based on the prediction of time and place really impressed me.Watching the ISS is also fun (see Member Photo thread)
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(June 13, 2016 at 10:20 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Nice.

For a minute there, I thought an angel may have tapped you on the shoulder to sign you up.

The title of my OP was a teaser!
(June 14, 2016 at 6:59 am)Jehanne Wrote:
(June 13, 2016 at 10:20 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Nice.

The title of my OP was a teaser!

click bait! Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Or worse! It could have been vorlon posting a pic without warning!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Timelapse: Cerro Paranal Skies Above the Very Large Telescope orogenicman 6 2583 December 28, 2011 at 11:20 am
Last Post: orogenicman
  Physics Problem: what % barrel floating above water The_Flying_Skeptic 11 9825 November 21, 2011 at 10:30 am
Last Post: IATIA