Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now do you understand why I said STAY AWAY!
Now do you understand why I said STAY AWAY!
Brain dead rambling at a Lincoln NE city council meeting considering LGBT legislation. Maybe this has been posted before, if yes, apologies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMANMIe0ZZI
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Now do you understand why I said STAY AWAY!
Someone either unknowingly married a gay man, or liked a man she didn't know was gay who got "stolen" by another gay man. Either way she clearly isn't having enough satisfaction in the bedroom and she has way too much time on her hands.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

The dude behind her is great.

This lady is so fucking stupid, I can't even.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Omg I just watched it
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Omg. I can't breathe. I couldn't see the whole thing because I was laughing so much my eyes filled with tears. That guy behind her and even the lady next to him.

Something about adopted children of gays cry all day and rape the other heterosexuals. Wut. God that guy. I still can't stop laughing.

0/10

It's one of those where it's just so stupid it's funny, like I can't possibly feel threatened because she's so fucking asinine hardly anyone is going to take her seriously.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Yes, Veronica, there are really people this stupid in the world.
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 14, 2016 at 9:11 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: It's one of those where it's just so stupid it's funny, like I can't possibly feel threatened because she's so fucking asinine hardly anyone is going to take her seriously.

The whole time I was like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfylJy_nMbM

0/10

Really?

I was more picturing the ambulance coming to get her:

[Image: 44438d9ca6be20936625a1ba3d74e359.jpg]
Dying to live, living to die.
I like it when she half ass panics when they tell her she has 1 minute left. "But, but, but, I have so much more stupid bigot to get out!"
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2037 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Two things that I don't understand. Add yours. Figbash 14 1216 May 4, 2020 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1758 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How are you passing your time now? ignoramus 28 1787 March 24, 2020 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pranks you have pulled, but would not now. Brian37 19 1037 February 21, 2019 at 9:58 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Couldn't stay away. Foxaèr 2 269 January 31, 2019 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1102 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What are you drinking right now? account_inactive 653 60920 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Those who chose to stay.... Joods 6 436 September 14, 2018 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1150 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda