Our server costs ~$33 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 23rd January 2017, 21:01

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police chief and partner stabbed to death.
Police chief and partner stabbed to death.
Muslim terrorists in Paris. Another crisis meeting being held by the president. Maybe stricter knife control is needed?
Aroura  "Makes me ashamed to be white"  
Aroura "I should have said I'm ashamed of white people, of which I'm a part."

Fake messiah....
"Maybe that's why the loudest christian activists and even here on this forum are white males, because they want to have the world they once had when they could pick any random woman and throw her on the floor and yell "Wipe it!"

Homeless Nutter "Boo-hoo... Poor oppressed white dudes couldn't get their little voices heard, until they elected an orange f*ck-muppet for president. 

LOL... Fuck off, SJW Drumpf*ck."

RE: Police chief and partner stabbed to death.
More knives equals more peace!
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Deportation time?

Also islam the religion of peace my ass.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Everyone should be forced to carry knives for their own protection! Angry
Spring is always false hope
Promises of new life
Spring tells her that she's beautiful
He's insincere and full of lies
(14th June 2016, 16:46)paulpablo Wrote: Muslim terrorists in Paris.

No fucking surprise there.
When hands are at last considered weapons, then the people will be literally disarmed.
(14th June 2016, 18:42)Spirian Wrote: When hands are at last considered weapons, then the people will be literally disarmed.

Hehe
Promises of new life
(14th June 2016, 16:46)paulpablo Wrote: Maybe stricter knife control is needed?

Okay, what ideas you got in mind? Background checks and mental health tests to buy fucking steak knives?
Well we can't let just -anybody- get their hands on such a weapon. What would the world come to, cats marrying dogs...so forth and so on. I rest my case.
 “I can’t even go to a goddamn potluck without having to thank some space fairy for the broccoli casserole!” -Trae Crowder

(14th June 2016, 18:46)Bella Morte Wrote:
(14th June 2016, 16:46)paulpablo Wrote: Maybe stricter knife control is needed?

Okay, what ideas you got in mind? Background and mental health tests to buy fucking steak knives?

I think he was being sarcastic
Promises of new life

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dylann Roof sentenced to death Regina 183 2662 14th January 2017, 12:02
Last Post: abaris
  The UN votes to abolish the death penalty. Jehanne 11 291 28th December 2016, 07:10
Last Post: Bella Morte
  Well done Australian police! paulpablo 6 142 23rd December 2016, 13:29
Last Post: mh.brewer
  4 Officers Shot Dead By Snipers, 7 Wounded in Dallas Protest Against Police Violence Tres Leches 227 6873 19th July 2016, 18:12
Last Post: Minimalist
  Another Police Shooting A Theist 106 3085 19th July 2016, 15:05
Last Post: Khemikal
  Gun death becoming like diarrhea SERIOUS.... Brian37 4 250 11th July 2016, 19:02
Last Post: Brian37
  Turkish police disperse pro-secularism rally protesting suggested religious constitut pocaracas 6 380 1st May 2016, 00:19
Last Post: dyresand
  Bangladesh LGBT editor hacked to death zebo-the-fat 12 659 26th April 2016, 06:14
Last Post: Little lunch
  Woman who stabbed her boyfriend to death during a domestic incident spared jail.. pool the great 164 5648 23rd April 2016, 17:30
Last Post: Mermaid
  Saudi Arabia strips religious police of arresting power pocaracas 12 637 15th April 2016, 01:28
Last Post: robvalue