Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned from ChristianForums
Banned from ChristianForums
Continuing from a previous thread.

I get banned from CF quite often. I only post in the General Theology/Soteriology thread as there are some seriously deluded people there. One guy, going by the name of Nobdysfool has been known to get so bent out of shape he tracks people who disagree with him. E.g Fether.net 'hamsters wheel' or Biblocality run by Troy Brooks.

One thread is amazing. 'Calvinism Explained'. Over 2000 posts and still NOTHING is explained - which is why I sometimes drop in there to gee things up a little.

Calvinism, if anyone does not know, is the most offensive, bigoted, elitest clap trap you will eve come across.

What beats me is Nobysfool's blog on CF - nothing short of a perverted sexual deviancy. IMO it is worth joining CF just to ask about this blog, I mean - the hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Anyone else familiar with this web site ?
RE: Banned from ChristianForums
Hello! No, I don't.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Heard of the site, not familiar with it though.
My thoughts on people trying to convert people at christian forums.

[Image: donquichotte.jpg]
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(June 17, 2016 at 9:39 am)Alex K Wrote: Hello! No, I don't.

If you are ever in need of an interesting disagreement, or cannot sleep, then I would recommend 'debating with Nobdysfool in Soteriology on ChristionForums.com.

Another poster is good - 'MarvinK' - scan down the Calvinism Explained thread and it won't take a minute to fine where he contradicts himself. The ask him about it. Some of the twist and dodges are quite breath taking.

I think it would be good training for an up and coming politician.

(June 17, 2016 at 9:40 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Heard of the site, not familiar with it though.

I always join using anonymous email or a spare gmail account. Otherwise one get a load of sales spam.

(June 17, 2016 at 9:41 am)abaris Wrote: My thoughts on people trying to convert people at christian forums.

[Image: donquichotte.jpg]

Nobdyfool runs the Free Republic  Ping List - 

This is a far right outfit that uses dubious means to swing elections their way. Not illegal but odd for a 'Christian' to do. Oddly, many of the members in this movement are members of ChristianForums. Some of them are moderators.

Hence anyone with Democratic type views gets a hard time, and usually banned.

He uses his friendly moderator to close threads and get people banned E.g 

nobdysfool

I wouldn’t doubt it, since he is getting his head handed to him by several of us. I managed to get one of my replies edited, and had FreeInChrist insert my updated copy right after he closed the thread for review. I would have liked to edit a little more, but it is what it is. I do stand by what I said. I have not reported him, although I could have. So, if he reported me or any of the others, he’s the one that blinked, and couldn’t stand the heat. He sure doesn’t like it when he gets a taste of his own medicine....

Just wondering if Trump gets in. Apocalypse ?
Welcome, tace! I've heard of CF, mostly how quick they are to boot people out for the positions that they hold rather than their online behavior.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Yeah I got banned from there years ago, discussing Christianity or religion there in anything other than a flattering, positive light is akin to discussing the potential merits of Marxism during the McCarthy witch hunts. They have no interest in an open discussion, most of the forums stipulate that only Christians my take part. They are pro Christian and don't want anyone to come in and start pointing out what's wrong with the religion they are trying to promote.
(June 17, 2016 at 10:05 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: Welcome, tace! I've heard of CF, mostly how quick they are to boot people out for the positions that they hold rather than their online behavior.

A technique is to post the right things for a while. Let them think they are sucking you in then hit them with there hypocrisy. Very revealing. As they cannot win an argument their only recourse is to ban the intelligent ones.

I do not think it's main purpose is a Republican recruiting ground,rather being staffed by volunteers, it got hi-jacked.

(June 17, 2016 at 10:12 am)Veritas_Vincit Wrote: Yeah I got banned from there years ago, discussing Christianity or religion there in anything other than a flattering, positive light is akin to discussing the potential merits of Marxism during the McCarthy witch hunts. They have no interest in an open discussion, most of the forums stipulate that only Christians my take part. They are pro Christian and don't want anyone to come in and start pointing out what's wrong with the religion they are trying to promote.

Another thing that gets up my nose is the pyramid selling chain run by nobdysfool and his pet moderator.

Not just far right Politics but these guys run a tax evading scam.

Sign up to Empower and what do you get ? The rights to sell Empower to someone else who sells it on and pays you a percentage. What is the product ? NOTHING, just the right to sell the rights to sell to your 'down line'

Personally I think these dudes should be arrested.

This one is a laugh

The photo is actually another CF member called 'Frumanchu'. He used to be a mod.

Thanks for the PM.

I did and gave him a blast for getting me banned in the first place.

Or here

Personally I found discussing this on ChristianForums to be most effective. E.g just ask why Calvinist Nobdysfool- who believes in DOUBLE PREDESTINATION need to operate an MLM scam.

In fact I asked the same of MarvinK when he tried to peddle his book to me.
I get the feeling you're not telling us something we need to know
I don't go to Christian forums ... I got enough of that shit growing up, and don't feel the need to convince anyone of my own views.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You Get Banned from Religious Forums? sunnyjim 59 19934 March 15, 2011 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  BBC: Holy Water Banned To Halt Swine Flu Kyuuketsuki 15 8106 July 17, 2009 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki