Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LGBT 1, Jesus 0
LGBT 1, Jesus 0
I won't post any links, since it's only on the national news and in German. But something went down today in Vienna. Two Events, actually. The March for Jesus and the traditional Rainbow Parade, organised by the LGBT community.

Jesus got 18.000 participants, but the Rainbow Parade won with 130.000.

And note the difference.

[Image: r8.5487266.jpg]

[Image: 1466260984749_7rrnux9y.jpg]

In case you don't know what the slogan says: Family is Father, Mother, Child.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: LGBT 1, Jesus 0
Worship Group Hug Cuddle Logic
Heart
Just once, seriously, just once, somewhere in the world, couldn't a Christer marcher have a placard that says:

Marriage = 1 man, 1 woman,

ONCE !!!!!!!!!

Christ was pretty fucking clear about it, and if they'd clean up their shit before going out marching to fuck with other people's lives who aren't interested in signing up with a bunch of effing hypocrites, maybe those other people might be willing to confer a little respect towards their beliefs, since they respect their own beliefs too ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Wanna bet which event our conservative politicians visited?
The stopped by the Christer march on the way to their prostitutes ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Makes me wish there was pride parades in my country.
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
(June 18, 2016 at 3:19 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Just once, seriously, just once, somewhere in the world, couldn't a Christer marcher have a placard that says:

Marriage = 1 man, 1 woman,

ONCE !!!!!!!!!

Christ was pretty fucking clear about it, and if they'd clean up their shit before going out marching to fuck with other people's lives who aren't interested in signing up with a bunch of effing hypocrites, maybe those other people might be willing to confer a little respect towards their beliefs, since they respect their own beliefs too ??

How many guys in the Bible had just one wife?  They usually had a herd of them.  Even in the New Testament guys could have multiple wives.  It was only bigwigs in the church who were restricted to one wife.  Now Catholic priests can't can't even have one.
Based on the sign in the second photo, married people don't constitute a family unless they have children. But I'm not surprised - stupid people never think things through.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
How else is Jesus going to get followers unless you produce and program them? They're not going to come out of thin air, and it's not like you have anything to convince anyone with.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
On the same lines. Berlin had it's memorial too yesterday.

[Image: bild-19592-resimage_v-variantBig16x9_w-9...rsion=4643]

The Senate ordered to light the symbol of Berlin in the colors of the Rainbow.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LGBT shuts down science John V 71 7318 August 30, 2018 at 6:35 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Gay conversion therapy' to be banned as part of LGBT equality plan possibletarian 9 1256 July 4, 2018 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Oregon School District forces LGBT kids to read bible as punishment Divinity 42 3733 May 14, 2018 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Anti LGBT dick Pence confronted at Hamilton Brian37 45 6748 November 22, 2016 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  North Carolina, then Mississippi, now Tennessee pass anti lgbt laws Phosphorescent Panties 48 5205 July 21, 2016 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  LGBT Srike Back ~ The Pink Pistols Rhondazvous 66 7056 June 25, 2016 at 11:46 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Bangladesh LGBT editor hacked to death zebo-the-fat 12 2559 April 26, 2016 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Damned Christard Bigot Lawyers! (anti-LGBT bills) drfuzzy 3 733 April 20, 2016 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Wink Arkansas governor's website redirected to LGBT site Aoi Magi 7 1194 August 3, 2015 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13