Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do Trump supporters think he's going to win
Why do Trump supporters think he's going to win
No way in hell that man wins. The numbers are against him and many of his followers ignore this and just call it "biased" & "Liberal brainwashing". It's one thing for a candidate like Romney back in 2012 I even thought he could have won; that was a fairly close election and everyone knew it would be going into it. But no matter what you try to tell them; they're convinced Trump will win. Sorry, but I don't like Hillary but she's going to be our next President whether you like it or not.
RE: Why do Trump supporters think he's going to win
(June 19, 2016 at 4:48 am)GoHalos1993 Wrote: No way in hell that man wins. The numbers are against him and many of his followers ignore this and just call it "biased" & "Liberal brainwashing". It's one thing for a candidate like Romney back in 2012 I even thought he could have won; that was a fairly close election and everyone knew it would be going into it. But no matter what you try to tell them; they're convinced Trump will win. Sorry, but I don't like Hillary but she's going to be our next President whether you like it or not.
The 2012 election was not close at all.  Obama won in a landslide.

Trump can win if the terrorist attacks continue.
(June 19, 2016 at 4:51 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(June 19, 2016 at 4:48 am)GoHalos1993 Wrote: No way in hell that man wins. The numbers are against him and many of his followers ignore this and just call it "biased" & "Liberal brainwashing". It's one thing for a candidate like Romney back in 2012 I even thought he could have won; that was a fairly close election and everyone knew it would be going into it. But no matter what you try to tell them; they're convinced Trump will win. Sorry, but I don't like Hillary but she's going to be our next President whether you like it or not.
The 2012 election was not close at all.  Obama won in a landslide.

Trump can win if the terrorist attacks continue.

Why?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(June 19, 2016 at 4:51 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Trump can win if the terrorist attacks continue.

Oh, he can win. It all depends on the degree of cerebral meltdown, the amount of tinfoil and the inability of moderates to move their asses to the voting booth.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Well I suppose its the USA, anything can happen.

(June 19, 2016 at 5:16 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Well I suppose its the USA, anything can happen.

Not only in the USA, trust me.
It's not just Trump supporters who think Trump will win. The person who created the channel "Charisma on Command" (who does not support Donald) bet $1000 that Trump would win based on analysis of Trump's public speaking compared to Hilary's. The man behind the YouTube channel knows public speaking.

Only people who blindly worship Hilary think the general election will be easy for Hilary. Clinton Cronies are too arrogant for their own good. Clinton comes with so much baggage and comes with so many risks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I

Also:

Donald Trump's Debates: 5 Mental Tricks You Didn't Notice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LR6EA91zLo

No, it boils down to if moderates feel like supporting Hillary. The turnout on election day is on the decline everywhere in the world. But it's on an abyssmal level in the USA. Radicals are far mopre likely to cast their votes. So, if Hillary doesn't manage to convince even Bernie supporters or if moderates aren't frightened enough to vote against Trump, he stands a fair chance.

Hillary's got nothing going for her. She's just less despised, according to polls. Great competititors the parties managed to pull from the asses, I would say.
I actually can't decide if Donald is actually more dangerous. Hilary tries to hide how nasty she really is. She has also received millions from Saudi, so war with Iran will surely happen if she is president.

I just checked the polls Hilary has about an eight point lead.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Trump will win in 2024. Jehanne 237 20310 December 22, 2022 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Trump is going to be reelected.... Jehanne 250 11482 January 21, 2022 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 4209 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1789 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1060 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump rap: going hard WinterHold 0 354 June 30, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  [Serious] Question for the Trump supporters The Valkyrie 33 3153 June 13, 2020 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  I am going postal..... Brian37 12 1090 April 30, 2020 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why wasn't Trump destroyed like Michael Jackson? WinterHold 11 1260 January 2, 2020 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1483 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4