Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LGBT Srike Back ~ The Pink Pistols
LGBT Srike Back ~ The Pink Pistols
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/.../86147114/

[quoe] The gun club for LGBT people has roughly doubled in size to 230 members following this month's nightmarish shooting at an Orlando gay nightclub that left 49 dead and 53 injured.[/quote]
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: LGBT Srike Back ~ The Pink Pistols
Good.
Despite my penchant for dating the more masculine types, I'll be damned if I can think of more than 1 that owns firearms.

(technically, I have a pistol, but it is disassembled and will soon be 100 years old and I'm looking to donate it for a museum exhibit. Really)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I think that is wonderful but then again I think more good law abiding citizens should be familiar with guns. It's sad that it took such a tragic event to get this going again but silver lining I reckon.
Yes but how has it affected the D&D game clubs in Orlando. Meaning, a club of 230 gay gun users isn't really much to write home about.
(June 21, 2016 at 2:02 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: Yes but how has it affected the D&D game clubs in Orlando. Meaning, a club of 230 gay gun users isn't really much to write home about.

I'm sure their membership numbers will grow. More LGBT friendly gun clubs will probably be formed over time as well. I hope so anyway, it's about time.
I understand the knee jerk reaction. I hope they all follow through with training and safety. If not, they are better off without a gun.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 21, 2016 at 3:03 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I understand the knee jerk reaction. I hope they all follow through with training and safety. If not, they are better off without a gun.

Training should be one of the requirements to own a gun in the first place.
(June 21, 2016 at 3:06 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(June 21, 2016 at 3:03 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I understand the knee jerk reaction. I hope they all follow through with training and safety. If not, they are better off without a gun.

Training should be one of the requirements to own a gun in the first place.

Unfortunately, it is not.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 21, 2016 at 3:08 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(June 21, 2016 at 3:06 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Training should be one of the requirements to own a gun in the first place.

Unfortunately, it is not.

True.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Assad is back, the monster is back. WinterHold 12 842 May 19, 2023 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  LGBT shuts down science John V 71 7318 August 30, 2018 at 6:35 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Gay conversion therapy' to be banned as part of LGBT equality plan possibletarian 9 1255 July 4, 2018 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Oregon School District forces LGBT kids to read bible as punishment Divinity 42 3733 May 14, 2018 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  A lake in Australia turns pink Amarok 28 4005 March 10, 2017 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Joods
  Anti LGBT dick Pence confronted at Hamilton Brian37 45 6748 November 22, 2016 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  North Carolina, then Mississippi, now Tennessee pass anti lgbt laws Phosphorescent Panties 48 5205 July 21, 2016 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  LGBT 1, Jesus 0 abaris 9 887 June 19, 2016 at 7:19 am
Last Post: abaris
  Bangladesh LGBT editor hacked to death zebo-the-fat 12 2556 April 26, 2016 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Damned Christard Bigot Lawyers! (anti-LGBT bills) drfuzzy 3 733 April 20, 2016 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist