Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lock These Two Fucktards Up, Canada.
Lock These Two Fucktards Up, Canada.
Send a message that children are not the personal property of parents to be disposed of however they wish.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/couple-w...oys-death/

Quote:Couple who treated ill son with maple syrup — not medicine — blame ambulance workers for boy’s death
RE: Lock These Two Fucktards Up, Canada.
That's the most Canadian thing I have ever heard. But yeah lock them up.
(June 22, 2016 at 12:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Send a message that children are not the personal property of parents to be disposed of however they wish.

Quote:Couple who treated ill son with maple syrup — not medicine — blame ambulance workers for boy’s death

That has to the dumbest.. thing i seen all day and i seen some pretty dumb shit today...

The parent's level of dumb fuckery is a mockery to human intelligence the fact being this mindset 
is spreading like wild fire and that of conspiracies of vaccines cause autism is a cause for alarm. 
This should be the statement of the year if you are anti vaxxer or believe in that homeopathy even 
works needs to get their shit together.... too many people and children die from dumb fucks...
that believe in this horse shit.... fucking honey cures all my ass....
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(June 22, 2016 at 6:14 pm)dyresand Wrote:
(June 22, 2016 at 12:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Send a message that children are not the personal property of parents to be disposed of however they wish.

That has to the dumbest.. thing i seen all day and i seen some pretty dumb shit today...

The parent's level of dumb fuckery is a mockery to human intelligence the fact being this mindset 
is spreading like wild fire and that of conspiracies of vaccines cause autism is a cause for alarm. 
This should be the statement of the year if you are anti vaxxer or believe in that homeopathy even 
works needs to get their shit together.... too many people and children die from dumb fucks...
It's just a late-term abortion, no need to get upset about it.
That will drive the xristards crazy.
I like how the dummies blamed the paramedics.
(June 22, 2016 at 7:24 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(June 22, 2016 at 6:14 pm)dyresand Wrote: That has to the dumbest.. thing i seen all day and i seen some pretty dumb shit today...

It's just a late-term abortion, no need to get upset about it.

No it's not
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

From the article, comments from the fucktard father:

Quote:It’s becoming quite a parental rights issue for medical choice, for how we deem to treat our children,

That's the whole point - it should NOT be an issue.  Unless you are a medical professional (and - in most cases - even if you are) your 'choices' regarding medical care for your children are necessarily limited.  You've got no business, and certainly no 'parental right' to treat a desperately ill child with maple syrup and other homeopathic rubbish.  You're simply not qualified to make that judgement.

Quote:and ultimately, what it comes down to is whether we have the right to vaccinate or not to vaccinate without being held liable,

If you're one of those loons who think that your child is at more risk from a tried and tested vaccine than from whichever disease that vaccine is intended to prevent, you're simply too stupid to be entrusted with the care of a child. You want to not vaccinate your kid and not be held liable?  Sorry, it doesn't work that way. When a safe, effective, economical vaccine is available to prevent measles and you opt not to use it and your child dies of measles, you ARE liable.

Quote:or whether or not we have to rush our children to the doctor every time they even get just the sniffles in fear that something may just randomly happen, and then we’re held liable,

But this wasn't 'just the sniffles'.  You child was ill for 2 1/2 weeks, so ill that he eventually stopped breathing.  A case of 'just the sniffles' is gone in a few days.  But you and your bone-headed wife watched your little 'un get sicker and sicker and sicker, and all the time you stuck with a 'remedy' that clearly wasn't working.

No one is going to hold you 'liable' for rushing a child to the doctor over a case of the sniffles.  What you're being held liable for is being irresponsible enough to let your child sicken and die, all because of some imaginary parental right.

Quote:It’s a hard thing to try to communicate that to a 3-year-old and a 1-year-old, as to why mommy and daddy won’t be around anymore. Our 8-year-old is already somewhat understanding of the issue and is already taking it quite badly.

Well, look on the bright side.  If mommy and daddy aren't around anymore, your three surviving children have a better chance of making it to adulthood.  And maybe - just maybe - the death of their brother will convince them that vaccines and antibiotics are better options than maple syrup and St John's wort.  

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Canada Day 2023 The Architect Of Fate 11 657 July 2, 2023 at 4:41 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Happy Canada Day 2022 The Architect Of Fate 17 1258 July 11, 2022 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  I hate these kind of headlines. onlinebiker 50 2036 December 8, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3259 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Canada Election Day !!! The Architect Of Fate 18 1091 October 7, 2021 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Happy Canada Day !!! The Architect Of Fate 19 1412 July 2, 2021 at 11:13 am
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  It takes two. Brian37 4 449 April 29, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Can Anyone Make Any Sense of These Trump Propaganda Brochures? Prof.Lunaphiles 2 342 April 21, 2020 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Saudi Arabia: Two Saudi girls who flee to the U.S.A for asylum, were found dead WinterHold 1 591 October 31, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Trump says Saudi Arabia's King Salman 'would not last two weeks' without US support WinterHold 2 485 October 7, 2018 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Minimalist