Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
disregard post please
disregard post please
Disregard, can't figure out how to delete. re-read rules.
RE: Atheistic Analysis of "Our God Is An Awesome God"
Silly noob.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
If I've broken any rules, I apologize, and will be glad to fix what I can to make the breaking no longer applicable, gnome sayin'?
(June 25, 2016 at 9:36 pm)hymnalysis Wrote: If I've broken any rules, I apologize, and will be glad to fix what I can to make the breaking no longer applicable, gnome sayin'?

If you had read the rules, you'd be aware of what you did.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: disregard post please
There's no need to be a fucking asshole about it, Boru.
What rules?
(June 25, 2016 at 9:45 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: There's no need to be a fucking asshole about it, Boru.

Yes, there is.

Boru
Can anyone tell me what the OP says? I followed the instructions in the title and disregarded it.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(June 26, 2016 at 7:33 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Can anyone tell me what the OP says? I followed the instructions in the title and disregarded it.

New guy posted a link to his YouTube video, a textual analysis of the hymn 'Our God Is An Awesome God.'  Pretty good piece of work, I thought, but still violated the 30/30 rule.

Boru
Or...we could all agree that "disregard post please'' creates a zone where we can say whatever shit comes bubbling out of brains and everyone has to disregard it!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please Use This Song (Jon Lajoie) WinterHold 1 352 December 1, 2020 at 11:21 am
Last Post: brewer
  Please Tell Me This Isn't True Minimalist 60 3427 December 11, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Guys, Please watch this movie! I loved it. ignoramus 19 3135 September 1, 2017 at 6:01 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Please Like Me SteelCurtain 1 505 December 8, 2016 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Soundtrack for fucking, your recommendations please. Whateverist 47 2809 November 19, 2016 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I posted this on the wrong board, please delete this thread. DespondentFishdeathMasochismo 23 2991 November 26, 2015 at 4:30 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A song I played. Please tell me your opinion. WinterHold 0 820 October 19, 2014 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  More Zombies Please Cinjin 32 5851 November 14, 2012 at 10:38 am
Last Post: Cinjin