Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor Jan Brewer - AZ's former governor -
Poor Jan Brewer - AZ's former governor -
She's tired of being called a bigot and racist because of Drumpf.  Hell, her bigotry and racism far predates Drumpf.  She don't need him for that!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/jan-brew...ing-trump/

Quote:Jan Brewer goes berserk on CNN: ‘I’m fed up’ with being treated like a ‘bigot’ for backing Trump
RE: Poor Jan Brewer - AZ's former governor -
(June 26, 2016 at 12:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: She's tired of being called a bigot and racist because of Drumpf.  Hell, her bigotry and racism far predates Drumpf.  She don't need him for that!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/jan-brew...ing-trump/

Quote:Jan Brewer goes berserk on CNN: ‘I’m fed up’ with being treated like a ‘bigot’ for backing Trump
Someone should confiscate her guns.  She sounds mentally unstable.
That's the amusing thing about bigots. When they cross some line, as they inevitably will, they think that people are calling them bigots for having crossed the line.  They're oblivious, which probably accounts for a significant portion of their bigotry in the first place.

"No, Cletus, I don't think that you're a bigot because you used the n-word in this particular instance........I already knew that you were beforehand"
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 26, 2016 at 2:15 pm)Rhythm Wrote: That's the amusing thing about bigots.  When they cross some line, as they inevitably will, they think that people are calling them bigots for having crossed the line.  They're oblivious, which probably accounts for a significant portion of their bigotry in the first place.

"No, Cletus, I don't think that you're a bigot because you used the n-word in this particular instance........I already knew that you were beforehand"

She's bat shit crazy but people in Arizona love bat shit crazy politicians.  It's like being the basic qualification for political office.
I'm pretty sure she can't Trump this guy.

[Image: 160623-white-again-mbe-506p_97d3c3b399a0...0-1000.jpg]

Quote:A Donald Trump-inspired congressional candidate has sparked outrage by plastering "Make America White Again" on billboards in eastern Tennessee.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/outr...in-n597916
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Aunt Jan just doesn't get laid enough.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
With a face like that?

How many bags would it require to be safe?
Uncle John won't tell us.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 26, 2016 at 2:19 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(June 26, 2016 at 2:15 pm)Rhythm Wrote: That's the amusing thing about bigots.  When they cross some line, as they inevitably will, they think that people are calling them bigots for having crossed the line.  They're oblivious, which probably accounts for a significant portion of their bigotry in the first place.

She's bat shit crazy but people in Arizona love bat shit crazy politicians.  It's like being the basic qualification for political office.
(bold mine)
Not all of us.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Far too many of us, darlin'.

If only the Hispanics would get out and vote we could get rid of that fuck, Arpaio, too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped. WinterHold 76 5674 December 29, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Jan. 6 Committee Fake Messiah 106 9702 November 29, 2022 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Virginia Governor to Resign over blackface pictures? onlinebiker 44 2929 February 21, 2019 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Not My Governor Secular Elf 3 541 November 30, 2018 at 12:10 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Former Republican Rick Wilson Nails It Minimalist 4 627 August 26, 2018 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Oh The Poor Widdle Orange Fucktard Minimalist 35 2038 August 18, 2018 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Poor Little Orange Turd Can't Grasp It... Minimalist 0 440 July 20, 2018 at 9:33 pm
  Uh-Oh. Poor Manafort Minimalist 4 666 June 5, 2018 at 1:17 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Third parties profiting off of poor outcomes for patients....in AMERICA!? Aegon 23 3389 April 28, 2018 at 5:41 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Poor Widdle Mikey Cowen...... Minimalist 0 423 April 25, 2018 at 8:45 pm