Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drumpftwitter
Drumpftwitter
Apparently, Scotland is not impressed with the Drumpfster!

Quote:Even Trump's Homeland Of Scotland Can't Stand Him

The baboon twitted.

Quote:Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!

Which brought replies like this:

Quote:@realdonaldtrump Scotland voted Remain, you weapons-grade plum.

@realDonaldTrump I'm sorry, but "ludicrous tangerine ballsack" is the UK Trump insult of the day.

@realDonaldTrump Oi, buttplug face, Scotland are pro-EU.

.@realDonaldTrump Scotland voted overwhelmingly to stay in Europe you toupéd fucktrumpet

@realDonaldTrump SCOTLAND VOTED TO STAY, YOU WITLESS FUCKING COCKSPLAT!

@realDonaldTrump Scotland voted to stay & plan on a second referendum, you tiny fingered, Cheeto-faced, ferret wearing shitgibbon.

I can kind of follow most of this but I assume that "weapons-grade plum" is also an insult?
RE: Drumpftwitter
Yeah, it's an insult.
I think those replies are silly. I mean not the insults to Trump, who is a buttplug face, but the 'Scotland voted to Stay!' comments, which debunk nothing that Trump said.

That's hardly mutually exclusive with people also celebrating leaving. It's not like the Britex people in Scotland are going to be like 'well most Scots voted to stay, so we can't celebrate winning now.'

I mean, what kind of shitty logic is that?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
The Drumpfster has shown a marked aversion to facts.  Obviously the Scots who replied had a different point of view.

It seems that they have now made a meme.

[Image: Cl0TIs9WEAAzxqI.jpg]
It is about tribal identity. No red heads want to be associated with that waste of good simian genes. I foresee a spike in blonde hair coloring sales being attributed to the ginger demographic.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Yeah, I need to write down the Scottish insult lexicon.

That shit is gold.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Aye, Trumps a fucking rocket.
I'm going to start using "cocksplat."
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Has anyone noticed that, within a matter of hours, Mr. Trump reversed himself on the Brexit vote? Out of the gate, he was saying things like 'Well done!', but before the day was out, he was 'blaming' Mr. Obama for the outcome.

If he thought the vote to leave was 'well done', shouldn't he have been congratulating Obama?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(June 26, 2016 at 6:28 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Yeah, it's an insult.

Too right it is, as a noun. You hear it a lot in NI. A 'plum' is a foolish or stupid person. Thus, a 'weapons-grade plum' is a dangerously stupid person.

As an adjective, though, it's a good thing, such as a 'plum job' or a 'plum flat'. It means 'cushy' or comfortable.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson