Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting
Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vev-OzHQy94

I posted this video in my Pulse thread but it seems no one wanted to talk about it over there...

This was originally reported by channel 9 which is an orlando ABC affiliate.

So maybe I'll have better luck here.

My question... Why Is this not been on the evening news? Why is no one discussing the Muslim "answer to the homosexual problem?"

Why are baptist ministers and fringe christians being quoted for commending this act when the shooter's own religious belief system supports what he did, and is being literally called to be done by one of his religious leaders just 3 weeks before this happened?

If you don't want or can't answer those questions... Answer this.. How does this video make you feel?
Do you think the government or media is withholding this story to shape how the public views Islam.. Why?
RE: Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting
As dangerous as islamic extremism is, christian extremism is more of a threat to the country. The republicans seem to have a handle on talking about radical islam. The rest of us can remind the country that christians can be just as bad, and tend to have more power and priviledge in this country than muslims do.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

RE: Muslim Imam calls for Homosexual death 3 weeks before pulse nigh club shooting
(June 28, 2016 at 2:33 pm)Drich Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vev-OzHQy94

I posted this video in my Pulse thread but it seems no one wanted to talk about it over there...

My question... Why Is this not been on the evening news? Why is no one discussing the Muslim "answer to the homosexual problem?"

Why are baptist ministers and fringe christians being quoted for commending this act when the shooter's own religious belief system supports what he did, and is being literally called to be done by one of his religious leaders just 3 weeks before this happened?

If you don't want or can't answer those questions... Answer this.. How does this video make you feel?
Do you think the government or media is withholding this story to shape how the public views Islam.. Why?

When some Christians commend the act, that's not Christianity. That's just those weird Christians. But Muslims? Nah, let's make this a problem the whole population of Muslims should be responsible for, including those who differ considerably in their Islamic beliefs/attitudes from those who commit extreme violence and terrorism.
Quit shedding your crocodile tears. I'm really not in the mood, so I don't look up all the pastors having called for homosexual death in the last few years. But there have been quite a few.

So, kindly shove your baitings where the sun doesn't shine. You're all birds of a feather. And by you, I don't mean christianity, but you personally and whoever else subscribes to your despicable branch of it.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(June 28, 2016 at 2:33 pm)Drich Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vev-OzHQy94

And this Christian Pastor called for the death of gays. He also introduced Ted Cruz at a rally event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBDbGyv6SIQ
And there is this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w83kIAfuKoE
(June 28, 2016 at 2:37 pm)Chad32 Wrote: As dangerous as islamic extremism is, christian extremism is more of a threat to the country. The republicans seem to have a handle on talking about radical islam. The rest of us can remind the country that christians can be just as bad, and tend to have more power and priviledge in this country than muslims do.

Define threat....

To me Just short of a nuclear bomb going off or a military invasion Terrorism is the top of the list...

So then if you will reason with me for a moment, out of the last 10 terror attacks this country has endured at home or against the United States over seas (US people/holdings) how many were Muslim based or founded attacks verse how many were Christian based???

Again if Terrorism is to be considered a "Threat to this country" What greater threat/In what way has Christianity threaten the lives and economy of this country as Islam has?

Does Christian power and social position kill all non believing people? Does Christian power and social position seek out to destroy our economy? Please take the time to explain what you mean Don't talk in John stewart/Bill marr-ish sound bites, I am asking for an earnest explanation of this massive christian threat...

Then explain how a Muslim leader telling his congregations since 2013 "That death is the penality for Homosexuality; That we should just get one with it and kill them so they can be forgiven, The we should not be ashamed of what the koran says..." in light of the time frame and proximity to the Orlando pulse night club. Is somehow less dangerous that whatever perceived threat you envision involving Christianity...
And there is this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaMBDigNOc0
And there is this guy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...oting.html
(June 28, 2016 at 2:40 pm)Irrational Wrote:

When some Christians commend the act, that's not Christianity. That's just those weird Christians. But Muslims? Nah, let's make this a problem the whole population of Muslims should be responsible for, including those who differ considerably in their Islamic beliefs/attitudes from those who commit extreme violence and terrorism.

Yes we can as Christians do that because Christianity is splintered into over 30K different sects... However Islam is subdivided into 4. The supper aggressive death to infidels are know as the Sunni. The Sunni represent 90% of all Islam. So when the Imam in this video says death to Gays, and the shooter shoots and wounds/kills almost 100 people for being gay, The shooter is simply following his only prescribed path to redemption for his own alleged sin of being gay or having those feeling himself..

That's the thing when a religion is united like Islam there are no fringes there is no "well that's not islam" as all fall under the same umbrella. Jihadist and 'moderates' are both recognized as legitimate members of Sunni Islam. Matter of fact Jihadists are look at as being superior spiritually than to a moderate.

You are wrongly combining your understanding of how Christianity works to a religion that does not follow the same set of rules. As it's infrastructure and control are completely different than what you grew up with.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection] : "Joseph; he came to you before with the clear proofs". WinterHold 60 4259 September 22, 2023 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 4968 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2230 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1223 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Said no Imam ever LinuxGal 0 459 November 29, 2022 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1309 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4669 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3793 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 771 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1906 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13