Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More nonsense from William Craig...
More nonsense from William Craig...
Listen to his statement at the 1:58:50 mark:

https://youtu.be/9JVRy7bR7zI?t=7130

Note Professor Millican's response.  I am posting this in the physics forum to have some more discussion on Craig's abuse of scientific results.
RE: More nonsense from William Craig...
Oh boy.

Stick to making up fairy stories and using fallacies Bill. You don't know shit about science.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Oh wow, Carl Chinn in the middle there - I haven't seen him for donkey's years!

And yeah, WLC is an I.D.I.O.T. as usual.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
"This new scientific thing sounds vaguely like some horse shit in one of my bogus arguments! I win!"
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I admire your patience in still watching these debates. They're as useless as wheels on a fish. Just cercle jerks with both parties claiming victory.

William Craig presenting himself as an idiot isn't exactly a scoop either. It's in the nature of the idiot to make the fact known.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Craig was, of course, parading the superluminal results from Cern:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster-tha...no_anomaly

This is prima facie evidence of how Craig and his minions troll the scientific literature looking for anything and everything that supports their evangelical Christian religion.  Craig is not an honest seeker of the truth, unlike Millican who, correctly says, "Well, we'll see..."

My point in posting this thread is that no one on this board should take anything that Craig says seriously; of course, the atheists here already do that, but any "believers" who are reading this, take note of the fact that Craig is a dishonest, lying charlatan who, along with his wife, is raking in your hard-earned dollars.  Don't listen to him and don't buy any of his stuff.
(July 2, 2016 at 1:06 pm)Jehanne Wrote: My point in posting this thread is that no one on this board should take anything that Craig says seriously; of course, the atheists here already do that, but any "believers" who are reading this, take note of the fact that Craig is a dishonest, lying charlatan who, along with his wife, is raking in your hard-earned dollars.  Don't listen to him and don't buy any of his stuff.

OK .... I guess. You think that theists subscribing to Craig are swayed by that?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(July 2, 2016 at 1:08 pm)abaris Wrote:
(July 2, 2016 at 1:06 pm)Jehanne Wrote: My point in posting this thread is that no one on this board should take anything that Craig says seriously; of course, the atheists here already do that, but any "believers" who are reading this, take note of the fact that Craig is a dishonest, lying charlatan who, along with his wife, is raking in your hard-earned dollars.  Don't listen to him and don't buy any of his stuff.

OK .... I guess. You think that theists subscribing to Craig are swayed by that?

They should be swayed in the "opposite" direction, to one of not trusting anything that Craig says.  He plays the exact same games with respect to higher Biblical scholarship as he does with the physical sciences.  Look, I could say to you, "Most scholars of the Quran believe it to be divinely inspired."  But, is that "proof" that the Quran is "divinely inspired"?  Ditto for the New Testament and Craig's "most scholars accept blah, blah, blah...."

Craig's citing of the 2011 CERN superluminal results is a major blunder on his part (not the first and not the last, to be sure); most of his followers will, I grant, not care.  But, for those of you who are on the fence, take note; Craig is a dishonest scholar who will take and twist anything to suite his religion.
Quote:They're as useless as wheels on a fish.

ROFLOL

Great line, Abs.
As useful as a cat flap in an elephant house.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why William Lane Craig is a dope. Jehanne 18 4118 July 15, 2017 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Astonished