Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Conspiracy Theory
Trump Conspiracy Theory
Perhaps Trump is a ploy by the Democrats to split the Republican Party and weaken the G.O.P.'s future. If Trump was trying to win he should be moderating his message towards the middle by now. But this week he tweets an anti-semitic image of Ms. Clinton surrounded by dollars bills and a Red Star of David. He shows no sign of letting up. I guess I am so nauseated and bewildered by this idiots rise to power that my brain is attempting to box in the blob somehow. Have the Dems' finally outfoxed the Anti-Clinton Propaganda Machine by unleashing the Conservative Frankenstein?  Was there a meeting between Hillary "Frank Underwood" Clinton and Donald "Raymond Tusk" Trump? Is Bill "Claire Underwood" Clinton hiding in a Manhattan Love Nest with a world renowned photographer? Will there be a photoshopped shower scene hitting the tabloids and burning our retinas? Am I crazy ? May be . Like a fox!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Trump Conspiracy Theory
Before deciding to run for president Donald did meet with the Clintons, who he is good friends with. It could well be Donald was the only Republican Hilary thought she could win an election against because she is so incompetent. Hilary has proven herself to be really selfish and arrogant so it wouldn't surprise me if e-mails confirmed Donald is a Clinton plant.

Speaking of e-mails, Hilary was interrogated by the FBI Saturday so Hilary Cronies should be very worried. James Comey doesn't know what a "security review" is. The term "security review" is Orwellian language from Hilary's cheerleaders. The FBI will disclose the findings of its criminal investigstion shortly. And I will be vindicated. Indictments are coming. And even if they don't it'd still be terrible for Hilary.

Prepare yourself for the blatant spin and propaganda from Hilary's campaign and cheerleaders.

"Never attribute to conspiracy what can be explained by simple stupidity."
(July 4, 2016 at 10:57 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: Before deciding to run for president Donald did meet with the Clintons, who he is good friends with. It could well be Donald was the only Republican Hilary thought she could win an election against because she is so incompetent. Hilary has proven herself to be really selfish and arrogant so it wouldn't surprise me if e-mails confirmed Donald is a Clinton plant.

Speaking of e-mails, Hilary was interrogated by the FBI Saturday so Hilary Cronies should be very worried. James Comey doesn't know what a "security review" is. The term "security review" is Orwellian language from Hilary's cheerleaders. The FBI will disclose the findings of its criminal investigstion shortly. And I will be vindicated. Indictments are coming. And even if they don't it'd still be terrible for Hilary.

Prepare yourself for the blatant spin and propaganda from Hilary's campaign and cheerleaders.

Do you honestly believe that Trump was the only candidate Hilary could win against? I would say Trump was the only republican candidate from that group of morons who could of actually put up a fight and he wont even get close. Hey I would be happy if she got indicted, because that would mean the nomination would go to Bernie but it's just not going to happen. Sources are already starting to report that there won't be an indictment so it looks like they are just wrapping up the investigation, crossing T's and dotting I's.
CNN had a commentator give some traction to the 'poe' aspects of Trump's candidacy.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Donald is the worst nominee they could have picked. Probably the least competent (though I'm wary of underestimating him). All of the others were doing better in the polls against Hilary than he was, we're they not? Edward is more Dangerous than Donald, yes, however he's also more competent.

I can't say for sure everyone else would have best Hilary, because we're dealing with hypotheticals, but Hilary can't type an e-mail without scandal. They would have all used her server and the damaging content within the e-mails against her.
Previous elections an FBI criminal investigation would have been a disqualifer, but Hilary is too arrogant.

Trump loves conspiracy theories, does he believe his conspiracy theories about himself?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Quote:And I will be vindicated. Indictments are coming.

BTW.  Fuck You.

Sorry I was late.
(July 11, 2016 at 4:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:And I will be vindicated. Indictments are coming.

BTW.  Fuck You.

Sorry I was late.

Why are you so aggressive? You don't see me insulting other members. Totally uncalled for. And this is not the first time.

And besides, the FBI agreed with my assessment that Hilary is incompetent. She's no Goddess. She's "extremely careless" and got away with her crimes because she's part of the elite class.

I will not be cowed into silence by cheerleaders of Donald or Hilary.

Trump AND Hillary have each other as their biggest assets in winning the election.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Critical Race Theory Spongebob 198 11237 January 21, 2022 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1058 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36890 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Fixed vs. Fluid: a theory of political polarization Rev. Rye 0 692 December 22, 2018 at 12:26 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Sniff, Sniff...Smells Like Collusion - Or Conspiracy! Minimalist 2 334 June 21, 2018 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  My theory on all this recent Xenophobia NuclearEnergy 27 5869 June 8, 2017 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3153 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I have a good PROOF for my liberal conspiricay theory Won2blv 4 695 February 5, 2017 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Won2blv
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4121 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1679 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon