Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medina Bombed
Medina Bombed
Will al-Saud stop supporting terrorists now?

This is crazy. Will Mecca be next? This is what happens when you give weapons and money to terrorists in places like Syria and Iraq. I hope the International Criminal Court does investigate the 2003 invasion of Iraq when the Levison report comes out.

RE: Medina Bombed
I take no pleasure in Saudi's Wahhabist chickens coming home to roost, it's innocent people who will suffer most.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Shouldn't, at the very least, the Mosques of Mecca and Medina be protected by Allah? Where is Allah? Quran 13:13 says Allah fires thunderbolts at people if it desires, thus taking away free will and saving the lives of the victims. Was there no desire by Allah to protect the pious pilgrims?

A thunderbolt would be a sign indeed from Allah. Nobody would expect it. And there would be a net saving of lives because now people want revenge. Even if you argue the bombing was part of Allah's plan, and people will be spurred into action, I think more civilians will be saved by Allah throwing thunderbolts at terrorists. We'd also know who Allah considers a terrorist, thus giving us a definition since there Saudis led the charge to stop the United Nations from defining who is a terrorist and who isn't.

Goes to show the half brains that this isn't a Sunni thing either. It's just Isis pulling it's own show. Against everyone opposing their idea of paradise.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Going to do a Trump.

We should pull out of the region, put a huge wall around it (manned by members of Mexican cartels) and just let the whole lot of them go for it.

Sounds harsh but I'm sick of the bullshit that goes on in the region and the hawks in our nations insisting on sending others to die for their interests.
Dying to live, living to die.
Meh!  A pox on both their houses.
I really don't mean to minimize the horrors of terrorist bombings, but this one has the potential to have a good outcome. Traditionalist Muslim aren't going to be at all happy about ISIS attacking the burial place of the Prophet. This might be the event that causes moderate (and even less-than-moderate) Muslims to finally get off the pot and condemn ISIS for the psychotic butchers the rest of the world knows them to be.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cockroaches Invade Medina: a second natural attack WinterHold 45 4796 April 20, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  A six-year old child was beheaded outside Prophet's mosque in Medina yragnitup 12 1899 February 10, 2019 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Hamza Tzortis now teacing at Medina University ReptilianPeon 4 1347 February 11, 2016 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Muhammad in Medina: from Refugee to Conqueror mralstoner 1 1428 December 29, 2015 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon