Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Ark Encounter" Officially Open!
"Ark Encounter" Officially Open!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/ark-e...-kentucky/

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/201.../86717690/

What are your thoughts?  Will the impending google reviews be anything less than hilarious?

FSM Grin

EDIT: My mistake...it was a "Sneak Preview"...though I'm still interested to hear your thoughts  Tongue
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
RE: "Ark Encounter" Officially Open!
Yay! Hmm... I'm going to be in Kentucky in September... maybe I'll give a first-hand report!
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
The "Fraud, Mythology, and Christian Hypocrisy, Fake Park"
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 6, 2016 at 9:14 pm)TheRealJoeFish Wrote: Yay! Hmm... I'm going to be in Kentucky in September... maybe I'll give a first-hand report!

Oh please do Smile

I wonder how many Atheists will show just to experience the fuckery?
(July 6, 2016 at 9:20 pm)Spooky Wrote:
(July 6, 2016 at 9:14 pm)TheRealJoeFish Wrote: Yay! Hmm... I'm going to be in Kentucky in September... maybe I'll give a first-hand report!

Oh please do Smile

I wonder how many Atheists will show just to experience the fuckery?

Even IF I wanted to go to Kentucky, I wouldn't put a cent into Ken Ham's pockets
Finally!

They can prove to me it wasn't metaphorical. Their God really did murder almost everyone. How can I resist joining a cult like that?

https://youtu.be/8A4EnPJnGqg
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
It's hard to find reliable info on this thing...looks like it did indeed open today?  Can anybody confirm?

When is it appropriate to start Trolling them?
(July 6, 2016 at 9:26 pm)Spooky Wrote: It's hard to find reliable info on this thing...looks like it did indeed open today?  Can anybody confirm?

Immediately.

Hell, if I had a time machine I'd go back to the night Ham was conceived and scream, "Pull out NOW!!"
I think it would make a marvelous soft target.

Edit: Sorry, knee jerk reaction of a sick mind.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 6, 2016 at 9:29 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(July 6, 2016 at 9:26 pm)Spooky Wrote: It's hard to find reliable info on this thing...looks like it did indeed open today?  Can anybody confirm?

Immediately.

Hell, if I had a time machine I'd go back to the night Ham was conceived and scream, "Pull out NOW!!"

Soo...I've been cruising their Facebook page...

THEY USED FUCKING 3D PRINTERS!

Do they even realize how ironic that is?  Clap

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michigan Bans Open Carry of Firearms at Polling Places onlinebiker 101 5511 October 29, 2020 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  I officially support Biden in the US elections WinterHold 34 2414 October 22, 2020 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Waco biker shootout is officially over popeyespappy 8 932 April 3, 2019 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  My Plan To Re-open The US Government BrianSoddingBoru4 25 1746 January 25, 2019 at 12:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Italy crime: Gang rips open security van with diggers near Bari Duty 7 695 January 14, 2019 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Duty
  We officially now have MALE, FEMALE and X ignoramus 30 2251 October 25, 2018 at 7:21 am
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  Trump: The Floodgates Are Open! chimp3 10 926 May 24, 2018 at 12:01 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Sessions To Open Door To Special Counsel A Theist 9 893 November 14, 2017 at 7:13 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Texas checkpoints to remain open during Hurricane Harvey The Grand Nudger 1 783 August 25, 2017 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  New Study: atheists are less open-minded than theists Foxaèr 129 41607 July 15, 2017 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr