Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[wiki] BBCode & Link Improvements
[wiki] BBCode & Link Improvements
Two updates for you today. Firstly, I've added an underline to all links in posts, as on some themes, links appear very faint and hard to see. This should sort the issue out.

Secondly, I've created a new tag that means it is even easier to post links to Wikipedia articles. The tag has two uses. Typing this:

Code:
[wiki]atheism[/wiki]

will result in a link to the Wikipedia article on "atheism", with the link text set to "atheism", like so: atheism

Whereas typing this:

Code:
[wiki=atheism]This is a good article on atheism.[/wiki]

will result in a link to the Wikipedia article on "atheism", but with the link text set to "This is a good article on atheism.", like so: This is a good article on atheism.

Hope you find these small changes useful. Suggest any other things in either this thread or the Questions & Feedback forum.
RE: [wiki] BBCode & Link Improvements
Tnx Adrian...yes they will be useful...when I get soem time to actually DO so link posts

Ta muchly
Tiger
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: [wiki] BBCode & Link Improvements
Added the new tags to the BB Code guide. Smile
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report