Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homosexuality degenerates
Homosexuality degenerates
I happend to be a bisexual. And i know my limit. I hope to read the compendium and catechism of the catholic church, i pray and stuff. So i am not a selfhating person, i love all of me, and i am not closeted as you see. What i do know is homosexuality degenerates you psychologically, so having god to turn to is good.

Let me know what your thoughts are?
RE: Homosexuality degenerates
*yawn*
Oh look.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Yeah. Hilarious. Anything else?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
How much time do you think this one will last? Bets are open.
Not sure how two consenting adults having fun together, and not hurting anyone, would degenerate their psychology. I can see how religion would do such a thing, though.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(July 8, 2016 at 3:13 pm)LastPoet Wrote: How much time do you think this one will last? Bets are open.

Well, technically he hasn't broken any rules yet, I don't think, so I'm going to bet $10 on "Annoyingly long."
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(July 8, 2016 at 3:13 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Not sure how two consenting adults having fun together, and not hurting anyone, would degenerate their psychology. I can see how religion would do such a thing, though.

Because it affects other people. Effiminate males are disgusting. There is some bigotry which is ok and some that arent. For example, killing someone for being gay is not ok, just like killing people for doing incest isnt ok either, however accepting it? No, bigotry is ok in that case, bigotry is used to sillence criticism of homosexuality, so its good to be a proud bigot when it degenerates people psychology. Also gays dont care for safe sex like condoms and lubes so they give each other AIDS. Which is why Milo Yiannopoulos is a good role model. He is a gay catholic conservative, however if he wish to be straight he would, because he considers christian culture better for that matter.
(July 8, 2016 at 3:09 pm)Safirno Wrote: I happend to be a bisexual. And i know my limit. I hope to read the compendium and catechism of the catholic church, i pray and stuff. So i am not a selfhating person, i love all of me, and i am not closeted as you see. What i do know is homosexuality degenerates you psychologically, so having god to turn to is good.

Let me know what your thoughts are?

Degenerates turn me on. Got tits?
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
The application of a chemical to someone else, the rear one of considérations again. Women like men, talk. But yes, it hurt, had to follow. . JAL. The man was killed, but where/how everyone else but service? Anomaly, therefore, it is important that those who were put to death after the great attitude against homosexuality, slins judge psychology noods belongs to the most proud of homosexuality, condoms and other sex beer engine production and supported. This is because the yianobolos Lie. This was the goal, but the author of the Roman Catholic conservative culture is a big jump.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  German bishops agree with scientists: homosexuality is normal Fake Messiah 21 2727 January 21, 2020 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  The Bible condemns homosexuality. Jehanne 190 28724 May 2, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  the hammer of homosexuality loganonekenobi 403 49084 October 25, 2015 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  Is Christianity against homosexuality? 123abc 60 10376 October 10, 2015 at 8:17 am
Last Post: robvalue
  HOMOSEXUALITY IS A 'SIN' BigGiantPorky 98 20660 August 1, 2015 at 10:58 am
Last Post: dyresand
  On the subject of homosexuality... Boris Karloff 42 10674 January 20, 2014 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  A wonderful response to biblical objections to homosexuality. Esquilax 22 6987 January 20, 2014 at 2:34 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  Bashing Homosexuality and Everyone is Behind Him Yahweh 3 2052 December 25, 2013 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Yahweh
  Homosexuality is a sin? Well, Xtians, what about these other 76 things? Creed of Heresy 96 32680 May 28, 2013 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Why Homosexuality is Okay Erinome 92 36104 January 21, 2012 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: I_Am_Death