Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ken Ham is back.
Ken Ham is back.
http://www.startnetzero.net/news/read/ar...ritic-ap-2

I am glad he has this new attraction, it teaches me what really happened. Up to now, idiot me believed in evolution. I am glad the truth has finally been uncovered. Thank you Ken.  Clap

manowar
RE: Ken Ham is back.
Cashing in from the gullible. You're not the target audience, I guess. But everyone in that state had to pay for it by proxy, if I'm not mistaken. 18 millions in tax subsidies, or something like that? Could have paid a few hospital bills, but no, not as important as Noah Land.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
The dino's should be emitting ether. Breath deep kiddies!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Do you think that Ken Ham actually believes what he says he believes? I suspect creationists like him to be conmen, I find it very hard to believe that they actually mean what they say.

On the other hand, I know a creationists who studies biology and who is very active in spreading his ideas of a young earth, who I am quite sure is sincere. His personality is extremely competitive and fanatical (he loves to play games and he is that guy who is obsessed with learning everything about the game and doing everything to manipulate his opponents) and he is from a very evangelical family (his sister is also a very active christian leader), so I think he has been thoroughly brainwashed when he was young, and giving up on something does not seem like an option to him. When I was a christian I have actually been to some of his lectures and I remember him discussing the sedimentary layers with all the fossils, and that it really is hard to deny that it is evidence for evolution, but that he had some alternative theories, which he admitted were weak, but he said that <b><i>even if all evidence points towards evolution and none at all towards creationism, he would never change his mind, because the bible says the earth is young</i></b>. I admire him for being so honest, but, man, I was completely shocked by this statement. I never went there again, it was completely obvious that this guy was not intellectually honest. He did not deserve his university degree in Biology.
Quote:Do you think that Ken Ham actually believes what he says he believes?

Yes.

He's a fucking idiot.
I actually meant Ken, he was with his group( i forget the name) He went to a local high school, they had several rooms set up each one had a different theme like age of Earth, another about the reality of Noah's ark and how all of animals today came from that ark. I talked to him for about 15 minutes, nice guy but just so in fantasy land on facts. Most of the people I was talking there with did not believe in his ideas. My cousin brought me there. at the time he was a born-again Christian and tried to get me to convert.

manowar
What kills me is all the money that went into this. Fuck finding a cure for AIDS or ending world hunger, let's build a replica of the Ark. Huh
"In three words I can sum up everything about life: it goes on."- Robert Frost
(July 9, 2016 at 5:11 pm)NaughtyButNice Wrote: What kills me is all the money that went into this. Fuck finding a cure for AIDS or ending world hunger, let's build a replica of the Ark. Huh

'murica.
(July 9, 2016 at 2:44 pm)abaris Wrote: Cashing in from the gullible. You're not the target audience, I guess. But everyone in that state had to pay for it by proxy, if I'm not mistaken. 18 millions in tax subsidies, or something like that? Could have paid a few hospital bills, but no, not as important as Noah Land.

Let's see last time i checked the Creation museum is in the decline. 
It's not going to last i mean children these days are going to be like that
a load of shit but yeah 18 million in tax subsidies.... Someone who ever did
allow that ark to be built with tax payer dollars needs to see some legal trouble with that.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(July 9, 2016 at 5:11 pm)NaughtyButNice Wrote: What kills me is all the money that went into this. Fuck finding a cure for AIDS or ending world hunger, let's build a replica of the Ark. Huh

They have a cure for every disease known, Jesus is the cure, at least for them.

manowar

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ken Ham sells lies. Brian37 3 874 March 21, 2016 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: TheRealJoeFish
  BILL NYE VS KEN HAM: TONIGHT AT 7 PM Mudhammam 372 58069 March 25, 2014 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  Back, then back again. Darwinian 5 2380 January 8, 2009 at 6:59 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki