Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AF Forum Meme Contest
AF Forum Meme Contest
Official Atheism Meme Contest

In the interest of expanding our facebook and Twitter pages, I am starting a daily atheist meme contest. I will open a new contest each 24 hours and I will post the meme of the winner each day on our forum Facebook page along with a link to the winning post. MCB should hopefully be choosing a winner for the Twitter page as well as soon as he gets set up for that.

[Image: do-you-have-what-it-takes-ep3?height=349...&crop=True]

Rules

All memes must meet forum rules.
In order to win, your meme must also meet Facebook rules.
Extremely vulgar memes will not be chosen as winners.
The Facebook winner will be chosen at my personal discretion.
The Twitter winner will be chosen at the discretion of MCB(aka Steel Curtain).
If you post a meme that someone has already posted in the same day it will not qualify to win.
The meme must be atheism related somehow to win.

Let's get started. You have 24 hours from this post to post the winning meme! May the odds be ever in your favor!

To see the Facebook winner follow our page at https://m.facebook.com/atheistforums/
To see the Twitter winner follow our page at https://twitter.com/atheistforums
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: AF Forum Meme Contest
+1
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Not here you silly head Hehe
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
[Image: 1304016643464726.jpg]
Do we post the memes on this thread or in the meme debate thread? Or anywhere on AF?
Apples to Apples/Cards Against Humanity rules apply for the Twitter card czar. Know your judge.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
[Image: Even%20more%20Sunday%20Blasphemy.jpg]
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Can we post more than one?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
[Image: 174zwk.jpg]
the 'extremely vulgar' restriction kinda takes the wind outta my sails . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it.