Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Find in Israel
Major Find in Israel
Didn't feel like copying it all out again.

http://archaeologica.boardbot.com/viewto...=10&t=3784

Note how the BBC has to throw in the obligatory bible bullshit at the end just to keep the assholes quiet.
RE: Major Find in Israel
This should have some interesting results.
Dying to live, living to die.
When I read the title, I thought the 'major find' was going to be a Jewish Israeli and an Arab Israeli who didn't want to kill each other.

But the cemetery's pretty fucking cool on its own.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quote:The discovery was kept secret for three years, until the end of the dig, to avoid drawing the attention of ultra-orthodox Jewish protesters, who had previously demonstrated at excavations.

Yep, no surprise there.
(July 10, 2016 at 4:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: When I read the title, I thought the 'major find' was going to be a Jewish Israeli and an Arab Israeli who didn't want to kill each other.

But the cemetery's pretty fucking cool on its own.

Boru

Ha!  Ancient Philistine DNA is damned impressive but you are looking for the IMPOSSIBLE!

Miracles I fear do not come in that size.
(July 10, 2016 at 4:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Didn't feel like copying it all out again.

http://archaeologica.boardbot.com/viewto...=10&t=3784

Note how the BBC has to throw in the obligatory bible bullshit at the end just to keep the assholes quiet.
As soon as I read "Jewish assholes" I figured the rest of the article would not surprise me. Have you ever walked into a bathroom that smelled so bad you decided to be a big boy and hold it till you got home? Well...
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
(July 10, 2016 at 7:00 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote: Have you ever walked into a bathroom that smelled so bad you decided to be a big boy and hold it till you got home? Well...

Not really. I held my breath with integral, small breaths taken in.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I was hoping for sanity or at least a bullshit free zone.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
We all hope, rarely ever is it offered.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Orthodox anything is rarely sane.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great Find in Egypt Minimalist 22 938 November 25, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: no one
  Interesting Find in Jerusalem Minimalist 16 1351 August 15, 2018 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Interesting Find in Turkey Minimalist 11 1186 February 20, 2018 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Nice Find, Boys Minimalist 5 644 December 10, 2017 at 2:02 pm
  They Found a Holy Shitter in Israel? Minimalist 18 2220 November 14, 2017 at 5:43 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Another Triumph for Israel Finkelstein and his Team Minimalist 0 519 June 29, 2017 at 10:28 pm
  "The Truth About Solomon's Temple" Israel Finkelstein Minimalist 0 556 June 1, 2017 at 12:48 am
  We Won't Have To Wait To Long To Find Out Minimalist 22 4284 December 14, 2016 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Archaeologists Find Athenian Naval Base Minimalist 76 8499 August 3, 2016 at 6:32 pm
  Cold War satellites find archaeological motherlode Cyberman 23 6244 May 13, 2014 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb