Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ken Ham's Ark Debunked in One Picture
Ken Ham's Ark Debunked in One Picture
[Image: 13620755_308309476175385_841021179978918...e=57EDE66A]
RE: Ken Ham's Ark Debunked in One Picture
They only put the babies on the ark. Obviously.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

But they were BABY dinosaurs and it was two of each KIND of dinosaur, anyway.

You atheists and your evil conspiracies know nothing!!

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
Umm... They had baby dinosaurs, and only a couple kinds. Durrrrr.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
. . . gonna need a bigger ark . . .

[Image: tumblr_m8m9wyQn2l1qbymseo3_r2_500.gif]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 11, 2016 at 7:45 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Umm... They had baby dinosaurs, and only a couple kinds. Durrrrr.

I don't think I'm going too far out on a limb when I say no they didn't
(July 11, 2016 at 7:48 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(July 11, 2016 at 7:45 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Umm... They had baby dinosaurs, and only a couple kinds. Durrrrr.

I don't think I'm going too far out on a limb when I say no they didn't

There's this book I'd love to tell you about...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(July 11, 2016 at 7:44 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: But they were BABY dinosaurs and it was two of each KIND of dinosaur, anyway.

You atheists and your evil conspiracies know nothing!!

Tongue

Actually, God instructed Noah to only bring dinosaur eggs on the ark to save space, but the Noah family wanted omelettes and dinosaurs went extinct.
(July 11, 2016 at 7:42 pm)Mechaghostman2 Wrote: [Image: 13620755_308309476175385_841021179978918...e=57EDE66A]

6000 years is not enough to mineralized any of the Dino bones in any of the world's museum ought to be enough.
[Image: Mmm_-_Homer_Simpson.gif]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck Ken Ham and the Rest of The Creatards Minimalist 7 1536 April 18, 2017 at 9:30 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  And nary a fucking ark to be seen.... Minimalist 23 4675 August 14, 2014 at 2:42 am
Last Post: OfficerVajardian
  The whole Bill Nye/Ken Ham debate Boris Karloff 26 6386 January 26, 2014 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Ancient Aliens Debunked Minimalist 17 11585 October 6, 2012 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  The Ark Strikes A Reef Minimalist 0 1094 December 9, 2010 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist