Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucking Cops - German Style
Fucking Cops - German Style
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-than-12...lin-riots/

Quote:BERLIN - Police say more than 120 officers were injured and 86 demonstrators were detained during leftist riots in the German capital which police call "the most aggressive and violent protests in the last five years."

So there was a wild melee and no one got killed?  They didn't call out the SWAT teams and the panzertruppen to crush the Bolsheviks?  It seems the Germans have lost their touch when it comes to repression.  No fear.  We have picked up the flag!
RE: Fucking Cops - German Style
German cops are the best.
But...but...but... didn't they "fear for their lives?"
(July 12, 2016 at 12:51 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: German cops are the best.

I've never been a Minority in Germany so I can't speak for them, but generally our Cops are a relatively ideal combination of commanding respect yet being human. They are not immune to being provoked to excessive violence under certain conditions, and there have been cases of abuse and even torture. But - They usually don't have to fear getting shot when stopping a car, and behave more relaxed because of it.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(July 12, 2016 at 2:03 pm)Alex K Wrote:
(July 12, 2016 at 12:51 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: German cops are the best.

I've never been a Minoroty in Germany so I can't speak for them, but generally our Cops are a relatively ideal combination of commanding respect yet being human. They are not immune to being provoked to excessive violence under certain conditions, and there have been cases of abuse and even torture. But - They usually don't have to fear getting shot when stopping a car, and behave more relaxed because of it.

Well, that happens everywhere. But from what I have seen in person and heard on the news, they're still miles better than the UK and US police forces.

So kudos to them.
As I've related elsewhere, I've even poked fun at one on occasion, something I wouldn't dare in the US for fear of getting tasered or shot.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 232665 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1789 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 629 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 664 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 763 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 672 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 781 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1698 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1560 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 1960 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37