Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's with the annoying "Save" shit that appears everywhere?
What's with the annoying "Save" shit that appears everywhere?
[Image: ScreenShot50.png]

At first I saw this crap while I was changing my signature and it took a few attempts to get rid of it. It's still in my signature but at least it's invisible now (thank he who doesn't exist). But now it appeared in my latest post. It's just a text, there's no function of that text. The strange thing is that it appears only on this forum.

It's even stranger because if you click on "full edit post", you can't see it in the post:
[Image: ScreenShot51.png]

But if you click on "view source", it's there - the last 2 lines:
[Image: ScreenShot52.png]

And I can't get rid of that thing. If I delete it, save the edited post and then return back to full edit and source view, it's back.
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
RE: What's with the annoying "Save" shit that appears everywhere?
That's strange, I don't have it.
Wut...I don't see it in any of your posts..
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 16, 2016 at 2:30 pm)Losty Wrote: Wut...I don't see it in any of your posts..

Because it doesn't appear for other readers. I don't know why. And apparently it doesn't appear in all sections.
I'm thinking some type of malware. Run a scan on your computer if you've got malwarebytes and reinstall your browser.
I will. But if it were malware, it should appear on all other forums, not just this one.
Meanwhile, if someone thinks I'm making this up - look at this short video showing the problem:

The 'Save' thing.mp4 (3 megabytes)
http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/CF64gS1r/file.html
I'm not touching that link, sorry.
Maybe it's a message from Jesus ..
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(July 16, 2016 at 2:53 pm)Atheist_BG Wrote: I will. But if it were malware, it should appear on all other forums, not just this one.
Meanwhile, if someone thinks I'm making this up - look at this short video showing the problem:

The 'Save' thing.mp4 (3 megabytes)
http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/CF64gS1r/file.html

Upload it to YouTube.

It's a little suspicious that you want us to download something.
Alright. But YouTube tends to recompress videos thus screwing up the quality of the video. Here it is:

Watch it in fullscreen in order to see the additional lines that shouldn't be there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Auto save feature? Apollo 4 1000 December 1, 2020 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The CJIS thread appears to be non functioning brewer 13 1458 February 24, 2017 at 11:40 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Shit n' Run Cinjin 38 7152 February 6, 2016 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Seriously Annoying Youtube "feature" Davka 18 4256 January 22, 2015 at 2:08 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Save Drich 25 3787 September 18, 2014 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  Rayaan Leaves The Staff and the Whole Board Goes To Shit. Minimalist 51 10664 July 12, 2014 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  An Extremely ( Annoying ) Truth HUMAN CREATURE 5 1543 October 23, 2013 at 9:32 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Petition to remove the anarchist, elitist, annoying user "Atheist Anarchist" R-e-n-n-a-t 16 7179 April 1, 2012 at 11:57 am
Last Post: houseofcantor