Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Sure. They Have Control of this Rabble.
Oh Sure. They Have Control of this Rabble.
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/rnc-forc...-hatefest/

Quote:RNC forced to close online convention chat after anti-Semites turn it into a Jew-bashing hatefest

Quote:As former Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle gave a speech promoting inroads that Republicans have made with Jewish voters, as well as ripping the Democrats for allegedly being more hostile to Israel, Trump’s alt-right followers flooded the page with anti-Semitic vitriol.

Among other things, the Trump fans wrote “Press H for Hitler,” “JOOS,” “BAN JEWS,” “OY GEVALT,” and “KIKE.”

Adolf would be proud.
RE: Oh Sure. They Have Control of this Rabble.
and the open carry law in Indiana is giving the saner heads apoplexy in setting up the convention

Seems like the anti-Semites might be able to stage a Kristalnacht, or a putsch or maybe even a pogrom if they get a little organized.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 18, 2016 at 4:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Adolf would be proud.

Adolf would be proud of many things Trump and his supporters said. The bit about killing the families of terrorists would make him cream his pants. But I hate to admit it, Adolf was a bit more eloquent and had quite a bit more rhetorical elegance. Probably more intelligence and education too
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(July 18, 2016 at 6:02 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: and the open carry law in Indiana is giving the saner heads apoplexy in setting up the convention

Seems like the anti-Semites might be able to stage a Kristalnacht, or a putsch or maybe even a pogrom if they get a little organized.

Uh - Cleveland is in Ohio.  But the point still stands.
(July 18, 2016 at 6:20 pm)abaris Wrote:
(July 18, 2016 at 4:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Adolf would be proud.

Adolf would be proud of many things Trump and his supporters said. The bit about killing the families of terrorists would make him cream his pants. But I hate to admit it, Adolf was a bit more eloquent and had quite a bit more rhetorical elegance. Probably more intelligence and education too

To say the leader of the free world has less personal discipline than hitler is.........
Accurate?
...prescient?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
America has become less great and more of a clown circus due to how people think. The fact that so many people support Trump over the other Republican candidates that are no longer in the running shows something. I would not put it past this country to elect a clown to run the circus that America has become.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
The other republicunts were no better than Drumpf.  They just weren't good enough to excite the rabble.
(July 18, 2016 at 7:37 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: America has become less great and more of a clown circus due to how people think.   The fact that so many people support Trump over the other Republican candidates that are no longer in the running shows something.  I would not put it past this country to elect a clown to run the circus that America has become.

Did the mitochrondial Eve ever have any premonitions about her line coming to an end when the worst possible clown gains control of half of the her planet's nuclear arsenal?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 4001 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Was it a modern day lynching? Not sure it fits the category jasonelijah 29 1253 March 30, 2021 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Are you sure you want to do that? onlinebiker 40 2121 January 12, 2021 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Population control onlinebiker 43 2687 April 11, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 951 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Proof gun control works GrandizerII 115 6188 August 23, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? jessieban 37 5496 June 21, 2019 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why People Ignore Facts (Gun Control) Jade-Green Stone 22 1643 December 5, 2018 at 9:03 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Republicans Lack Of Self Control BrianSoddingBoru4 45 4736 August 30, 2018 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Orange Turd Sure Can Pick 'Em Minimalist 1 429 April 24, 2018 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0