Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the Past!
Hello from the Past!
Imagine you're writing to someone from the future. Someone who's not even born yet. What would you like to tell them about the present?

Keep in mind that's it's possible they'll actually read your posts 20 or 200 years from now. You never know. Or maybe some crazy technological revolution will happen during your own lifetime and you'll look at your own post nostalgically.
RE: Hello from the Past!
Sorry about electing Drumpf.  Hope your cave is warm and dry.
Ask that girl out! Save as much as you can when you can. Enjoy your parents and grandparents, they will not live forever. In the end, only one decision you make in this life will matter and only one pursuit will hold value after you depart.
Dear people in the future, you smug sons of b*tches, with your metallic clothes, flying cars and voice controlled fax machines. I'm causing global warming, even as I write these words. F*ck you.

Yours sincerely
Homeless Nutter
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Dear future people,

Don't ever rejoin the EU.

Sincerely,

Bella
(July 20, 2016 at 12:13 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Dear future people,

Don't ever rejoin the EU.

Sincerely,

Bella

These future people are scratching their heads confused since they already rejoined years ago Tongue
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Dear future survivors

Sorry for taking a giant carbon shit on you.  Our bad.
(July 20, 2016 at 11:49 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote: Dear people in the future, you smug sons of b*tches, with your metallic clothes, flying cars and voice controlled fax machines. I'm causing global warming, even as I write these words. F*ck you.

Yours sincerely
Homeless Nutter

Fax machines are out of date, and a pain in the ass now.... why are you still using fax machines?
Dear Future People,  

It wasn't that bright of an idea when we did it, either.

-Sincerely, The Past.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Double the dose. We were too chickenshit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Head binding now and the past highdimensionman 49 4910 May 23, 2022 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: Angrboda