Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The benediction at last night's RNC
Pastor Mark Burn's "benediction" prayer at the end of last night's RNC shows clearly nearly everything that has gone wrong with the Republican Party in the US.
And, of course, the crowd LOVED him and screamed "Amen".

[Image: Cnra_saXYAAhLkZ.jpg]
It was immediately denounced on Twitter and other social media sites by moderate Christians - - not that that will make any difference.
Here is the HuffPost article:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/repu...3d5cfa99c9
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
RE: The benediction at last night's RNC
Fucking deranged ramblings
[Image: sig_zpsf1akqqpa.png]
The whole convention, at least the parts I saw, were such an impressive display of primitivity that I'm not surprised over something like that.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
God has guided Trump to 2 divorces and 3 wives ??

Did I miss some kind of humongous revelation or second coming of Jebus somehow where everything was made clear ??

Do we turn in our old bibles now for new ones now?? Should I go to Zondervan and make a scene this afternoon and get on TV ??

I'm confused, even by Mormon standards, how do we process all these sudden new and startling changes to His Word ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The guy must really hate Trump Dunno
Do these people even realise what they're actually saying at times or do they just vomit this diatribe as the stream of consciousness hits their withering minds and spills out?

He can't actually fucking mean what he is saying.

Otherwise he is utterly insane.
[Image: sig_zpsf1akqqpa.png]
(July 20, 2016 at 1:15 pm)The Viking Wrote: Fucking deranged ramblings

That's what I generally call prayer...
Dying to live, living to die.
Mein Gott! The antichrist is real!
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 20, 2016 at 12:58 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: Pastor Mark Burn's "benediction" prayer at the end of last night's RNC shows clearly nearly everything that has gone wrong with the Republican Party in the US.
And, of course, the crowd LOVED him and screamed "Amen".

[Image: Cnra_saXYAAhLkZ.jpg]
It was immediately denounced on Twitter and other social media sites by moderate Christians - - not that that will make any difference.
Here is the HuffPost article:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/repu...3d5cfa99c9

That is one of the scariest things I've ever read. WTF is wrong with people?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Just in case you wanted more info on him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Burns...vangelist)

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2016/0...al-moment/
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is the last prophet? Fake Messiah 26 1950 September 26, 2020 at 7:58 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  channel 5 the last days of jesus downbeatplumb 5 2223 April 17, 2017 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Any one else watch The Last Days of Jesus on PBS ? vorlon13 9 2556 April 16, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I know what you did last summer. Czechlervitz30 6 1791 August 9, 2016 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Help needed. The Last Reformation. I_am_not_mafia 17 5325 July 29, 2016 at 8:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  William Lane Craig's last math class was in high school?! Jehanne 24 4409 February 22, 2016 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Geocentrism & Last Thursdayism. Jehanne 0 1018 December 12, 2015 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  How will you spend your last four days on earth? Rapture and end days, oh my! Whateverist 40 7163 September 21, 2015 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Christians: how do you sleep at night? Norman Humann 245 55350 March 21, 2015 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: daver49
  The dog which barked in the night... Jacob(smooth) 11 3550 October 1, 2014 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Jackalope