Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
European Islamic terrorist attacks
European Islamic terrorist attacks
Another one seems to have occurred in northern France, a priest just had his throat cut open and people were held hostage by two men.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: European Islamic terrorist attacks
Seems being the operative word at the moment. Let's just wait what comes out. Also there already is a thread on this.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
It is confirmed. I know that place too. I guess that since they attacked and killed a catholic, his death will be most important for the French people. Whether that disgrace of a president will do anything, I am not sure.
(July 26, 2016 at 7:02 am)abaris Wrote: Seems being the operative word at the moment. Let's just wait what comes out. Also there already is a thread on this.

This isn't a thread specifically about this attack, this thread just saves me making a new thread everytime an Islamic related attack happens within Europe.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

I was going to make a thread general thread myself about the attacks and general Islamic bullshit that's been going on.

http://news.sky.com/story/history-of-dea...e-10339588

The above is in France alone. That's forgetting Belgium and Germany. If you go on this wiki page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_...pean_Union
You can sort by date. All of the ones in the last 3 or 4 years have been Islamic.
(July 26, 2016 at 12:28 pm)RobertE Wrote: It is confirmed. I know that place too. I guess that since they attacked and killed a catholic, his death will be most important for the French people. Whether that disgrace of a president will do anything, I am not sure.

What would you like him to do?
Banning Catholic priests might be a good start? Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
There's an Islamic terrorist attack literally every day in the EU.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(July 26, 2016 at 6:48 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What would you like him to do?

He reckon's he'll wage war by 'every means'.

Wonder if that means taking back control of his borders by leaving the EU. Or even putting troops on the ground in Syria perhaps?

Oh wait, he's French, 'every means' translates to "surrender"

Trololololol.
French police snipers shot two men armed with knives ?

Kinda sounds 'Murican.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Covid and the attacks on Asian people no one 35 1372 February 27, 2022 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  US troops and Afghans killed in suicide attacks outside Kabul airport WinterHold 3 564 August 26, 2021 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1210 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Charlie Hebdo republished "Mohammed Cartoons" to mark terrorist attack trial Fake Messiah 3 407 September 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Yellow Vest protests masked by a terrorist attack WinterHold 7 1329 December 14, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  FBI labels black activists as new terrorist threat Foxaèr 25 4067 October 13, 2017 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Barcelona terrorist attack vorlon13 45 10458 August 18, 2017 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Mississippi valedictorian denied solo honor deluged with racist attacks Foxaèr 3 848 July 17, 2017 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Court Jester
  Possible Islamic suicide bombing prevented. paulpablo 23 8909 June 23, 2017 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: Court Jester
  Another Islamic terrorist attack attempted. paulpablo 14 2140 April 7, 2017 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: WinterHold