Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drumpfuck Does Not Know
Drumpfuck Does Not Know
what the word "sacrifice" means.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/trump-la...acrifices/

Quote:Trump lashes out at parents of Muslim war hero: ‘I think I’ve made a lot of sacrifices’

Fucking asshole.
RE: Drumpfuck Does Not Know
He has made lots of sacrifices. His whole life is a routine of him sacrificing other people for his own personal benefit.

If you know how to refract reality through the same Trump-centric prism that Trump himself does, the things he says do make more sense... not that that makes them any less vile.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Sacrifice, my ass. Over privileged motherfucker.
(July 30, 2016 at 3:17 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Sacrifice, my ass.  Over privileged motherfucker.

What do you mean over privileged? He received only a small loan of one million dollars from his father, remember? It's pretty obvious he had his childhood sacrificed.
(July 30, 2016 at 3:21 pm)Irrational Wrote:
(July 30, 2016 at 3:17 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Sacrifice, my ass.  Over privileged motherfucker.

What do you mean over privileged? He received only a small loan of one million dollars from his father, remember? It's pretty obvious he had his childhood sacrificed.

Obviously.

I left home at 16, I didn't take or borrow a dime from my parents for college, and I don't think I sacrificed jack shit.
I'm sure he's sacrificed. I read that during an economic downturn, he had to sack the woman who came to his office twice a day to dust the left side of his scrotum.

And I saw Mr. Khan's speech from the convention. Very moving.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
He keeps this up, he'll lose the veterans too.

Emperor Trump knows everything.

All hail Trump.

How did nobody in Trumps team say "Hillary voted to send their child to die in an unnecessary war." He legitimately could have pinned the death on her bad judgement. Instead he went with "The wife is just standing there quiet. I wonder if she can talk." This campaign...
(July 30, 2016 at 11:06 pm)wallym Wrote: How did nobody in Trumps team say "Hillary voted to send their child to die in an unnecessary war." He legitimately could have pinned the death on her bad judgement. Instead he went with "The wife is just standing there quiet. I wonder if she can talk." This campaign...

Because in no way should a Presidential candidate belittle a veteran's final sacrifice for the sake of political points.

The real surprise is why no one on Trump's team said, "Sir, under no circumstances should you use his death as a bludgeon."

I'll have to talk to other vets before I can get any sort of pulse on veteran attitudes but I'd.certainly like to hear from the other veterans on the board.

Myself, I find it disgusting. Of course I was not going to vote Trump anyway, so I could well be biased ... but I think even if he were my candidate, I'd still find this angle of attack disgusting.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 948 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  10 things that you did not know about immigrants. Jehanne 31 4086 April 24, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  No. He Does Not Owe An Apology, Douchebag. Minimalist 12 1404 January 18, 2018 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Yet Another Lying Drumpfuck! Minimalist 6 1929 June 10, 2017 at 12:51 am
Last Post: scoobysnack
  Yeah - There's No Difference Between Hillary and the Drumpfuck. Minimalist 40 4521 July 22, 2016 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Does anyone know how to do this? Ziploc Surprise 9 3851 May 18, 2012 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise