Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The simulation, some call life.
The simulation, some call life.
So what is life?

Life is a simulation. God is a creator. He makes and creates. The biggest mistake is to think of him as you would for humans.
God is not a human being.

He doesn't get bored, or lonely. He doesn't play or need entertainment. If you thought he is, then you are naive and very shallow, and incapable of higher, objective thinking.
He makes stuff. Among the stuff he makes is life. 

Life is when he creates something and say: "Live". Then that thing lives. 
Note, this is not a Charlie who owns the chair factory. This is not Lucinda who became the CEO of Microsoft. 

This is God. He doesn't play games, get bored, get tired or need to "invest" in the creations he makes.
Charlie and Lucinda make "products".

God makes "creations".

Charlie and Lucinda want to satisfy the schedule of manufacturing to get cash.
God doesn't need to satisfy anything.

He is not a human. He is not a CEO or a company owner.
===============

He created creatures that we know nothing about. He then made us.
One of the creatures he made before us, was a jealous creature called Satan. He was arrogant and he made two mistakes:

1-Like a little baby, he refused to greet our newly created ancestor. 
2-His excuse was that he is racially better -God created a race of creatures with fire; Satan was one of them-; thus the new creation should greet him instead. (doesn't this ring a bell? racism anyone? Hitler? KKK? all the hellish wars that took place for this exact same argument that one is racially better than others)?

and as if humans cannot smell the history. Your world is dying because of that demon called Satan, he is promising you with nothing but empty arrogance, that made your world, our earth, our lovely planet, a divided cut land where nationalism thrive and rule.

Can't you see the irony in somebody saying -while he's so proud- that he's "Saudi"? 
Saudi? what the fuck does this mean??

Saudi??

You're human ! don't try to fool me and claim that you are a "Unique" individual xD
Don't insult my intelligence ! You, the British, the French, the Chinese, the Africans, you are all the same.

The same. Don't you ever come to me with Satanic arguments.

Do you want to know who real Satanists are?
They are nationalists and racists, who do the exact same acts of Satan, fight under his banner -that is- racism: nationalistic values? call it "RACIST" values.

Thus, it is easy for criminals and cutthroats to takeover the places that are wealthy and pretty, and leave the bones to the rest.
They invade and take, claim that a certain land is theirs; create a race, then claim purity because that race is linked to the wealthy pretty land.

Do you want an example?

Take a Russian and a Japanese.

The Japanese lives in an island where fish is around, raising cattle is also possible, the temperature is cool, the cherry blossom decorates the land.
The Russian lives in an icy desert, it is so cold and dry, the environment has no moderation in temperature, freezing hell.

Who called the Russian, Russian?  and who called the Japanese, Japanese? who categorized these humans into "Russian" and "Japanese"?
As ironic and unfair as it gets: so if you get born in Russia, you are stuck FOR LIFE with this freezing hell?

Another example, with pictures:

1-A human who got born in a clean place. Look at his skin, hair and accessories. Bracelets and all.
This human gained all of these stuff, just because he was born in a place called "America", where the environment is rich with natural resources, wealth and gold (both yellow and black).  

[Image: large.jpg]

2-A human who got born in a land so poor and so dry, to inherit a hell called "life"; life up there is not life down here; the human in the picture above knows a life so different than the human in the picture below.

[Image: 14611933-Poor-African-Boy-in-Uganda-in-E...frican.jpg]

Satan lied to you. He fooled you. The jealous demon does nothing, but whispering shit in your ears that you are "special". His followers fought for centuries to make the demon's dream a reality, to shape a world of arrogance where retards think that being born in a certain place is enough to make you better than others.

He fooled you to think that humanity is not one race, but actually 196 different species. The tricks of this demon dictate a change of tactics when somebody doesn't buy the 196 narrative; he just sum it up to "east and west". Simple; eh?

The age of deterrence is nothing but the age of arrogance and racism. 

Life is a mere simulation. And it is the best filter for arrogance and mental sickness, that Satan had.

A mental illness that only hell cures
RE: The simulation, some call life.
At least your heart is in the right place.
I don't think becoming an Atheist would change you too much. :-)
Atlas Wrote:So what is life?

Life is a simulation. God is a creator. He makes and creates.

So when is the novel coming out?
Ah yes, the old switcharoo. God creates everything, but can't be held responsible for suffering or inequality because of his apathy and the Devil; whom God also created and God presumably should have known better.
See God is all knowing but he doesn't understand or retain any of the information he knows. He's all powerful but completely lacks the skills to actually effectively use his powers.
Are you being serious? I can't even tell. You're making up a story within a made up story.

This could be a simulation. But not one in which we are remotely important. We are peons on a universal scale. Such religions constantly try to inflate our egos to make us feel special.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
[Image: 493143-donkey_kong_1.png]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 31, 2016 at 8:20 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: So what is life?

Life is a simulation. God is a creator. He makes and creates. The biggest mistake is to think of him as you would for humans.
God is not a human being.

He doesn't get bored, or lonely. He doesn't play or need entertainment. If you thought he is, then you are naive and very shallow, and incapable of higher, objective thinking.
He makes stuff. Among the stuff he makes is life. 

Life is when he creates something and say: "Live". Then that thing lives. 
Note, this is not a Charlie who owns the chair factory. This is not Lucinda who became the CEO of Microsoft. 

This is God. He doesn't play games, get bored, get tired or need to "invest" in the creations he makes.
Charlie and Lucinda make "products".

God makes "creations".
Wow! Your imaginary friend is quite the designer. When I was a kid my imaginary friend used to hide up in the trees and shoot arrows at the Sheriff of Nottingham while we played Robin Hood and His Merry Men.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Absolute nonsense.
After checking my SIG again, everything made ense.....
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never call other humans disbelievers! Mystic 42 5791 October 29, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Call to recognize jihad as crime against humanity mralstoner 40 7298 October 31, 2014 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  25,000 Muslims March in England to call for laws to Silence Critics of Islam. Gooders1002 74 17331 May 6, 2013 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: ideologue08
  I Call the Quran my Weed... Handprint 0 1330 March 22, 2012 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Handprint
  A call for sanity - Council of Ex Muslims leo-rcc 16 5230 August 29, 2011 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger