Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll give them a B for effort.
I'll give them a B for effort.
Okay, I admit the the intent is admirable, and the plan in itself is sound.

The city council has ordered marker poles for a meeting place for gays in the Kralingse bos, a forest near my place. The idea is that any gay person that wants to get its rocks off in the forest can do this within the zone. But somehow they missed the dynamics of gay sex.

[Image: homoplek.cropresize.tmp.jpg]
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: I'll give them a B for effort.
Lol...
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
What about heterosexual couples? Is there a designated area for them?
Yes, and a separate nude beach, and a workzone for prostitutes as well. They made a separate zone as there was hindrance of tourists visiting the Kralingse Bos and running into people having sex.

Again, the intent is good, it is something the gay community endorses because it alleviates the guesswork. The council also places more garbage containers for disposal of used condoms.

Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
What's the point of making two separate zones for straight couples and gay couples ? One zone for both would be more appropriate I think.
[Image: pPQu8.png]
I don't really have a clue what this thread is about.
So your council is designating 'public sex zones' in local forests? WTF...
The whole thing is a little odd. Yes, the sign is funny, but condoning sex in a public area is a little off. Are there no children where you live? I'd be pretty pissed if I was strolling along with a child and a gay or straight couple was like, "Hey, get the fuck out of here, this is our sex zone." Have people forgotten how to book a room at a motel?

For the record, I get that it's a little kinky to have sex in somewhat public places, but part of the fun is that it isn't a designated area. Furthermore, I think it could promote crime in a roundabout way. If criminals know that people are likely to be slightly incapacitated in the area, people could get robbed, etc. This isn't fear-mongering, just to be clear. Murderers and whatnot are known to target lovers' lane type places. To each his own, but I would never get freaky in that area, or a nude beach for that matter. I'd rather do it in a restaurant bathroom. /kidding
Quote:For the record, I get that it's a little kinky to have sex in somewhat public places, but part of the fun is that it isn't a designated area.

Yair,I understand football matches are popular.Big Grin

I had sex out of doors once, and got sprung by a passing train.
(August 15, 2010 at 1:45 am)padraic Wrote: Yair,I understand football matches are popular.Big Grin

I had sex out of doors once, and got sprung by a passing train.

I think I am too much of an ickophobe to have sex at a football game. Too many sweaty freaks rubbing their biohazards everywhere. Wink

I'm a camping fan, so sex outside is not something I am opposed to or am a stranger to. Angel However, I typically camp in the middle of nowhere, so I don't have to worry about trains. Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finish them......... fatality. Brian37 5 1031 May 18, 2022 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Star Trek - seen them all? onlinebiker 22 1851 February 6, 2020 at 5:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Read any good books lately? Rate them here Ravenshire 505 69864 October 13, 2019 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  You Have To Give Saturday Night Live Credit Minimalist 0 363 October 22, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I fucking give up BrokenQuill92 12 1675 April 21, 2016 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  "I won't give you the gift of hating you" - Antoine Leiris Heat 14 2492 November 20, 2015 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Peter Gabriel, Don't give up orogenicman 1 1411 May 16, 2012 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  The Book of Us v. Them | Portland (Ore.) Mercury Anymouse 3 1348 July 23, 2011 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: Anymouse
  Damn it! Who told them?! Dotard 45 10951 January 18, 2010 at 3:15 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko