Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philosopher under the bed.
Philosopher under the bed.
My younger brother writes a philosophy themed webcomic:
http://existentialcomics.com/
[Image: philosopherUnderTheBed.png]
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
RE: Philosopher under the bed.
Lol ROFLOL
That was a good one.

lol, just read a couple of the previous ones as well. Site bookmarked.
Haha excellent. I like this previous one even more:

[Image: captainMetaphysicsSkeptic1.png]

[Image: captainMetaphysicsSkeptic2.png]
Pretty sure I came across existential comics before when I was looking into exploring what webcomics were around. I was looking into starting a webcomic myself at one point before I realised how much work it was going to be.
LOL I love his theme tune:

[Image: authenticMan1.jpg]

[Image: authenticMan2.jpg]
(August 2, 2016 at 1:11 pm)Mathilda Wrote: Pretty sure I came across existential comics before when I was looking into exploring what webcomics were around. I was looking into starting a webcomic myself at one point before I realised how much work it was going to be.

It might not be as much work as you think. People on facebook seem to think that a small team of people make existential comics. My brother makes it with minor help from his wife, while working a full time job. He says it takes around 20 hours a week. So it is a big commitment. He also doesn't really have a social life. I think he said the key in his early comics was to not waste time on backgrounds and try to draw hands as little as possible.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Yeah, seriously, your brother writes that? I've been seeing these pop all around my FB page for months now! Coooool
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(August 2, 2016 at 12:45 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: My younger brother writes a philosophy themed webcomic:
http://existentialcomics.com/
[Image: philosopherUnderTheBed.png]

Having Sartre under my bed would be a particularly terrifying prospect
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Haha awesome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Kind of Philosopher are You?" Online Quiz chimp3 47 10953 June 6, 2017 at 12:46 am
Last Post: Bunburryist
  Is Dialogues Part XII Hume's "death bed conversion moment" to theism? Mudhammam 7 1889 June 25, 2014 at 12:19 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  "Touching a Nerve: The Self as Brain" by philosopher Patricia Churchland Whateverist 12 5190 June 29, 2013 at 12:43 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  favorite philosopher? justin 16 5072 March 2, 2013 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: jstrodel
  Some quotes, belonging to a philosopher Zenith 3 2585 May 23, 2011 at 9:19 am
Last Post: Zenith
  Philosophical belief under discrimination? Welsh cake 3 1970 May 10, 2011 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What philosopher do you most identify with? The Skeptic 28 11733 January 11, 2011 at 8:03 am
Last Post: muhtesem insan