Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preacher
Preacher
Did anyone watch the first season of Preacher on AMC? Not only the strangest TV show but also the most sacrilegious. Laughs are many. The first season finale was great. Reccomend to all.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Preacher
(August 4, 2016 at 8:38 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Did anyone watch the first season of Preacher on AMC? Not only the strangest TV show but also the most sacrilegious. Laughs are many. The first season finale was great. Reccomend to all.

Is this based on the comic of the same name?
Dying to live, living to die.
No, I didn't watch it.
I watched the first 3 episodes and plan to get back to it.

One show I did enjoy was Lucifer. Smile
This recent escapee from TTA forums is on heavy drugs costing $25.000.00 per week. They affect my mind at times. Excuse me if I react out of the norm.
Banjo.
(August 4, 2016 at 9:22 pm)Banjo Wrote: I watched the first 3 episodes and plan to get back to it.

One show I did enjoy was Lucifer. Smile

I've only seen the pilot for Lucifer.

Looking forward to seeing the rest
Does it involve atheist characters?
Well! It involves an alcoholic hard core criminal preacher , an Irish tattooed junkie vampire, a wonderful!y hard core mafia-ninja riot girl, a disfigured sympathetic suicide victim murderer, gang fights between homosexual lower order angels and seraphim, a twisted atheist butcher named Odin, a wizard of oz-like encounter via "bat phone" with god that will leave you waiting for next season. OK?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(August 4, 2016 at 10:48 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Well! It involves an alcoholic hard core criminal preacher , an Irish tattooed junkie vampire, a wonderful!y hard core mafia-ninja riot girl, a disfigured sympathetic suicide victim murderer, gang fights between homosexual lower order angels and seraphim, a twisted atheist butcher named Odin, a wizard of oz-like encounter via "bat phone" with god that will leave you waiting for next season. OK?

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know it was fantasy. I'm down with that.
Jesse Custer.

Definitely based on the comic.
(August 4, 2016 at 10:48 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Well! It involves an alcoholic hard core criminal preacher , an Irish tattooed junkie vampire, a wonderful!y hard core mafia-ninja riot girl, a disfigured sympathetic suicide victim murderer, gang fights between homosexual lower order angels and seraphim, a twisted atheist butcher named Odin, a wizard of oz-like encounter via "bat phone" with god that will leave you waiting for next season. OK?

Hmm, sounds like a good show.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Muslim Attacks Street Preacher Forsaken 10 2931 September 16, 2012 at 2:49 am
Last Post: Puddleglum
  Church Phone Call - Atheist Vs Preacher leo-rcc 6 2727 May 31, 2009 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Samson