Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AF Forum Calendar
AF Forum Calendar
It was mamacita's suggestion and I think it's a fantastic idea! If you want to be in the calendar please get me pictures of yourselves. Also, to everyone who has pictures of you meeting other forum members as long as everyone in the photo is happy to be included I would love to use those too!

I want to do one that's just AF Forum Calendar.

I also want to do some other themes like "AF's Got Class" and possibly also "AF's got Sass"

We could do so many, but for now I want to stick with the original and the classy. The original being just normal pictures of yourself and the classy being fancy pictures.

If you want to be in the calendar like I said I'll need your photos as well as permission to edit them. If you have a suggestion for future theme feel free to add it here.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: AF Forum Calendar
You gonna let me buy you drinks or coffee or dinner next weekend?

So we can take a picture for the calendar, of course... Tongue
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(August 6, 2016 at 1:07 am)Losty Wrote: ... for now I want to stick with the original and the classy. The original being just normal pictures of yourself and the classy being fancy pictures.

Good.  Because I'm fed up with posing for all those nude ones.

Wink
The PURPOSE of life is to replicate our DNA ................. (from Darwin)
The MEANING of life is the experience of living ... (from Frank Herbert)
The VALUE of life is the legacy we leave behind ..... (from observation)
(August 6, 2016 at 1:09 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: You gonna let me buy you drinks or coffee or dinner next weekend?

D:

I dunno....I'm chicken

0/10

(August 6, 2016 at 1:12 am)DLJ Wrote:
(August 6, 2016 at 1:07 am)Losty Wrote: ... for now I want to stick with the original and the classy. The original being just normal pictures of yourself and the classy being fancy pictures.

Good.  Because I'm fed up with posing for all those nude ones.

Wink

Well damn...I was hoping all the photos for my nude calendar would be of you!

0/10

(August 6, 2016 at 1:13 am)Losty Wrote:
(August 6, 2016 at 1:09 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: You gonna let me buy you drinks or coffee or dinner next weekend?

D:

I dunno....I'm chicken

No pressure. Seriously, if it's too weird I will completely understand. Meeting internet strangers is risky, and I 100% understand.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(August 6, 2016 at 1:15 am)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(August 6, 2016 at 1:13 am)Losty Wrote: D:

I dunno....I'm chicken

No pressure. Seriously, if it's too weird I will completely understand. Meeting internet strangers is risky, and I 100% understand.

It's not weird. I'm weird. I've had so many opportunities to meet people but I always chicken out.

0/10

100% up to you. I'll be driving down on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday morning (depends on whether I work next weekend), driving through Valdosta around 3-4pm.

You can pretend that you're just doing it to meet the Nanner Bananers. Wink

I get you, Losty. I really do. Tis the reason I haven't ever actually taken a trip to visit Luckie. I'm chickeeeeeeeeeen! Eeeeeeeeek! I love her, though. I'm sad I'm chicken.

Anywho! I knew you were the right person for this thingermcjiggs. Yaaaas! I can't wait to see it!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Now you gotta get Becca in Big Grin

0/10