Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi.
Hi.
It's me.
RE: Hi.
Perhaps you could tell us more about yourself?

It's optional, of course.
Welcome.

You sound strangely familiar. Have we met before?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 6, 2016 at 7:42 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Perhaps you could tell us more about yourself?

Angel
Welcome, professor. The pilot is finished preparing, we can go now. Here, take a seat, buckle up.
(August 6, 2016 at 8:08 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(August 6, 2016 at 7:42 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Perhaps you could tell us more about yourself?

Angel

Yeah, I added that last bit in just for you.
Let's see:

I was born on the same day, month, year as Rush Limbaugh, and within twenty miles of his birthplace. This proves astrology doesn't work.

We moved from Missouri to Indiana when I was five and I went to school with a bunch of farm kids who aspired to getting a good job in a factory.

I went on active duty with the USN fourteen hours after I graduated high school and got the fuck out of Indiana.

I did twenty years in the Navy, visited over seventy countries, learned a lot, killed a lot of people, and generally enjoyed myself.

When I retired I went to Purdue U. for the fuck of it, taking classes I liked. Eventually they forced me to take a double major, BAs. in Psych. and Soc. I could have gotten a third, in History, but declined. Instead I go my Masters in History while working full time for an insurance company, settling auto accident claims.

When my third wife died I left Indiana and returned to Missouri for reasons.

I met my fourth wife at RDF (she gave me my first warning there) and after a total of 40,000+ PMs we met and she moved here from Albuquerque.

I have 4.8 cats.

And that's turning a frown upside down.
Welcome.

What happened to the other .2 of the cat?
(August 6, 2016 at 8:48 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Welcome.

What happened to the other .2 of the cat?

There are only four. One weighs about 6 pounds, one weighs 28 pounds. (Not fat, just twice the size of a normal tabby.)
4 wives and 4.8 cats. You a glutton for punishment or what???  Tongue

Welcome.
This recent escapee from TTA forums is on heavy drugs costing $25.000.00 per week. They affect my mind at times. Excuse me if I react out of the norm.
Banjo.