Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are there any girls in the world that like shy guys?
are there any girls in the world that like shy guys?
cool thing about atheism is you really see how life works and its nice to know that you can choose to live and if you don't like it you always have the option to commit suicide without any fear of hell after you die - but either ways you know that it is only a matter of time before you die anyways, and time doesn't stop so ya might as well hang in there cus if you end up paralyzed for life that will be a REAL hell! 

but i am 27 years old and i know that girls like guys who are confident - i understand it at all tbh, i guess being super hot but having low confidence = being fat and ugly with average confidence? 

but as an atheist now it all makes 100% sense, its all SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!! - you see maybe i like girls with nice butts and round mommy boobies, because my instincts are telling me this broad can carry children nicely? and maybe girls like guys with lots of money and confidence cus their instincts tell them that this guy can provide me with money and stuff and also protect me and secure the future my myself and my child. 

but i feel like lot of guys just fake the confidence, cus they try to act confident and say lame ass things, and i can see right through their bullshit - but i guess girl's instincts can't? 

also how can i become asexual? because - i feel like maybe asexuality is kind of a genetic failsafe. because life is survival of the fittest, but what if an organism realizes that it is not fit to reproduce, does it at that point have a cognitive dissonance and just lose the desire to get a girlfriend?

because the thing is i know girls don't like me beacuse of my confidence and social anxiety and mental illness - and i spent years working on it, but im so tired and tbh i am happy with how i am and i really don't care if i stutter when i talk when i first meet people cus once i get comfortable with them i am ok, but since survival of the fittest immediately puts that as a red flag, girls don't like me - but the problem is my subconscious mind did not innate the asexual protocols - so now i am stuck unable to get a girlfriend, but i still really want to bone the hell out of a nice hot girl with a fit nice ass nice and mommy boobies...what do i do??
RE: are there any girls in the world that like shy guys?
[Image: What+the+hell+am+i+reading+_8fc58c4a44c4...e10451.jpg]

Uh, there's a lot wrong with this post, but how about just starting with the first sentence?

Quote:its nice to know that you can choose to live and if you don't like it you always have the option to commit suicide without any fear of hell after you die

What?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Something smells here.
(August 9, 2016 at 10:46 am)Rextos Wrote: cool thing about atheism is you really see how life works and its nice to know that you can choose to live and if you don't like it you always have the option to commit suicide without any fear of hell after you die - but either ways you know that it is only a matter of time before you die anyways, and time doesn't stop so ya might as well hang in there cus if you end up paralyzed for life that will be a REAL hell! 

but i am 27 years old and i know that girls like guys who are confident - i understand it at all tbh, i guess being super hot but having low confidence = being fat and ugly with average confidence? 

but as an atheist now it all makes 100% sense, its all SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!! - you see maybe i like girls with nice butts and round mommy boobies, because my instincts are telling me this broad can carry children nicely? and maybe girls like guys with lots of money and confidence cus their instincts tell them that this guy can provide me with money and stuff and also protect me and secure the future my myself and my child. 

but i feel like lot of guys just fake the confidence, cus they try to act confident and say lame ass things, and i can see right through their bullshit - but i guess girl's instincts can't? 

also how can i become asexual? because - i feel like maybe asexuality is kind of a genetic failsafe. because life is survival of the fittest, but what if an organism realizes that it is not fit to reproduce, does it at that point have a cognitive dissonance and just lose the desire to get a girlfriend?

because the thing is i know girls don't like me beacuse of my confidence and social anxiety and mental illness - and i spent years working on it, but im so tired and tbh i am happy with how i am and i really don't care if i stutter when i talk when i first meet people cus once i get comfortable with them i am ok, but since survival of the fittest immediately puts that as a red flag, girls don't like me - but the problem is my subconscious mind did not innate the asexual protocols - so now i am stuck unable to get a girlfriend, but i still really want to bone the hell out of a nice hot girl with a fit nice ass nice and mommy boobies...what do i do??

I've seen some of your words in the shoutbox. It's probably got more to do with your attitude towards them rather than your shyness. Your attitude stinks. I have social anxiety myself, and while I'm sure some women don't find this attractive, others certainly still do find me attractive regardless.
Quote:I've seen some of your words in the shoutbox. It's probably got more to do with your attitude towards them rather than your shyness. Your attitude stinks. I have social anxiety myself, and while I'm sure some women don't find this attractive, others certainly still do find me attractive regardless.

you saw 3 lines of my chat when i was drunk. I'm not even close to being like that normally :S

this song is literally the story of my life, doesn't seem like there is a single person in this world i can relate to and thats why i want to fucking shoot myself. i used to go christian forums, but seems people on athiest forums just want to take sarcastic pot shots just like christians :S - so really not a whole lot of difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfwN0X8YnWo
Uh, if you 'want to shoot yourself,' perhaps you should focus on getting help with that instead of "fat asses and 'mommy' boobs."
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Rextos Wrote:also how can i become asexual?

You dont.

Rextos Wrote:but i still really want to bone the hell out of a nice hot girl with a fit nice ass nice and mommy boobies...what do i do??

Hookers!

Just kidding, you probably shouldn't do that.
Yes there are girls out there who like shy guys. Everyone is different.
Plenty of girls are attracted to the quiet, shy type. Significantly less, however, are attracted to guys who want "mommy boobies" to produce the strongest offspring. We're not part of the food chain, relationships are more than evolutionary now.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Plenty of women like shy men. But some of us can't stand whiners and people who don't bother to capitalize. Disingenuous men are worse. These sentences look either disingenuous or confused:

(August 9, 2016 at 10:46 am)Rextos Wrote: cool thing about atheism is you really see how life works and its nice to know that you can choose to live and if you don't like it you always have the option to commit suicide without any fear of hell after you die - but either ways you know that it is only a matter of time before you die anyways, and time doesn't stop so ya might as well hang in there cus if you end up paralyzed for life that will be a REAL hell! 

. . . .

but as an atheist now it all makes 100% sense, its all SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!! - you see maybe i like girls with nice butts and round mommy boobies, because my instincts are telling me this broad can carry children nicely?

Poes are not attractive.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Purpose? Is there any? Seek3r 10 1211 July 23, 2020 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Maybe there's something like a god out there. Ryantology 38 2879 June 5, 2020 at 8:42 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Information [Serious] How many reasonable solutions are there to any particular social issue? Prof.Lunaphiles 69 6884 April 11, 2020 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do u want there to be a God? Any God? Agnostico 304 28303 December 19, 2018 at 1:20 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Why are there barely any teens on AF? DodosAreDead 22 3354 July 26, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Have You Guys... Icy 26 3739 July 22, 2018 at 11:39 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  I'd like to ask my fellow atheists if they would be happy to learn there was a god. Whateverist 88 16072 September 4, 2017 at 1:27 am
Last Post: Astonished
  These guys make me sick Manowar 23 7832 July 8, 2017 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Guys do you believe Howard Storm's NDE? arda101 208 53593 March 6, 2017 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Are there any scientific books or studies that explain what makes a person religious? WisdomOfTheTrees 13 2522 February 9, 2017 at 2:33 am
Last Post: Mirek-Polska