Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Rapist - Another Asshole Judge
Really, these judges are starting to treat college boys like muslims.  They just can't control themselves around women and that seems to be an excuse..... if you're white and rich.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/judge-sp...ected-him/

Quote:Judge spares prison for ‘entitled’ rapist who admitted attack on ‘f*cking b*tch’ who rejected him

The "justice" system is a disgrace.
RE: Another Rapist - Another Asshole Judge
Sad Sad Sad
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
There has to be a more effective way of showing public outrage at this, surely. It's just not good enough and we have to stop tolerating it.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

How exactly is this animal allowed to rejoin society after admitting what he did?

I mean, one could be on the fence about rape claims if no hard proof is provided, but an admission of guilt and he still walks? Wtf?

That judge is basically saying to the world, through the media, that you can do this and expect instant absolution. That is beyond fucked up and is sure to have the exact opposite effect of what sentencing a guilty person should have, namely preventing further crimes.

If one looks to rehabilitate criminals, this particular case doesn't seem like the best place to start, and certainly not to that ridiculous degree.
Makes me not want to send my daughter to college if more cases like this pop up. Yes, she still has five more years of school to go before college, but really, what are we going to be looking at with these kinds of cases in five years? Honestly, we should all be scared for our kids if this is how the justice system is going to treat individuals who admit to rape and then go scott free.

Rapist: Oh, yeah, Your Honor, I raped that girl because she was a fucking bitch and she rejected me. She deserved it.
Judge: Okay, well since you admitted it, I'm going to let you go this time. With a slap on the wrist of course. (secretly takes bribe money from the boy's rich, white parents)
Rapist: Yeah buddy! I'm back in school. Now to look for my next victim. . .

And so it begins.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I mean one could reason he got a secret plea deal. Maybe what the judge was thinking is this would encourage other rapists to admit to their crimes.

I can't see any other reason for why this happened, other than a bribe or something.
Looks like the justice system is going the same way the Bulgarian justice system is going for 25 years already - defending the criminal and sentence the victim. Just a week ago I read about a 17 years old girl who was raped by a 62 years old pig and she managed to kill him in self defense. And guess what happens... She's facing a sentence of 8 years in prison, if the court finds her guilty.
Apparently in my country one is not allowed to defend themselves against any crimes. Like I said - our justice system was designed to protect the criminals.
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
Disgusting
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Ugh...I can't even...

This is why women don't want to come forward and be put through the hell of a trial. What's the point when the judge is just going to say, "Well, I don't think punishing him for his actions is going to do any good, so...*shrug*"
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Agreed LFC, and it only makes a victim assistance counselor's job even harder to convince the woman to step up. It puts using the argument that they can help save other women, out to pasture because, well, what's the point if a judge is going to let the rapist go anyway?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HIV drug mandate violates religious freedom, judge rules zebo-the-fat 6 982 September 9, 2022 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Former judge files new motions pushing for special prosecutor in Jussie Smollett case EgoDeath 15 1460 July 1, 2019 at 12:21 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  ACA Struck down by TX federal judge. brewer 33 4131 December 18, 2018 at 4:18 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Here's Another Judge For The Orange Turdfuhrer to Hate Minimalist 1 466 November 23, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 452 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Asshole Can't Even Appoint The Right Judges Minimalist 11 1419 November 16, 2018 at 7:38 pm
  One Trump Loving Confederate Asshole Goes Down In Flames Minimalist 25 2943 November 8, 2018 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another Serial Rapist Caught Via a DNA Website Seraphina 14 947 September 29, 2018 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Judge Crappynuts gains 3rd accuser. Brian37 25 1038 September 27, 2018 at 10:07 pm
  I'm Sure The WLB Will Pardon This Asshole, Too Minimalist 0 356 August 30, 2018 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist