Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Would Be a Good License Plate For Misssouri?
What Would Be a Good License Plate For Misssouri?
I'm about to turn 16, and I enough saved to get a pretty decent car. Whenever I get my car what license plate should I pick? I live in Missouri so I cannot have a license plate over 6 characters but I can have 1 dash/space/apostrophe somewhere in the 6 characters. Currently I'm thinking about "NO GODS" but I don't like it too much.
RE: What Would Be a Good License Plate For Misssouri?
MR FART
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

NO GODS is excellent.

Also,
Introduce yourself.
Love that 10/10 suggestion
Welcome.

Fuck the personalized plate. Buy a personalized plate holder ($20). I have up to 40 characters on mine.

Then you can have "Suck It Jesus!"

Just understand, in Missoura, that's just asking for your car to be fucked with. Your car should probably fly under the radar.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RUN4Y0L1FE
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Depends.

If you want to get your car damaged, something anti-religious. Yes, some of them WILL do it.
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 11, 2016 at 4:19 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Welcome.

Fuck the personalized plate. Buy a personalized plate holder ($20). I have up to 40 characters on mine.

Then you can have "Suck It Jesus!"

Just understand, in Missoura, that's just asking for your car to be fucked with. Your car should probably fly under the radar.

That is exactly what I want, Insurance can cover the damage. I want people to see how bigoted and delusional Christians are. I absolutely love the idea of being an outspoken atheist who gets harassed constantly.

EDIT: I want it to be official, fuck the plate holder I want that shit in those nice BIG BOLD LETTERS, I wonder If I will get pulled over a lot more than a normal person.

(August 11, 2016 at 4:20 pm)Chad32 Wrote: RUN4Y0L1FE

Just a tad too large I am afraid.
6ULDV8

EFFOFF
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Hands Up - Don't Shoot?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good night good luck from dyresand 0 989 May 24, 2015 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Why would God do this to me when it would help him TorchWOULD_or_WOULDNT 55 6404 February 20, 2015 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Norman Humann
  Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver's License,ID Cards,Resident Permits johnferrez1 2 1202 August 8, 2013 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  If I would visit the U.S.A., which state would you recommend me to visit? L.A.F. 27 11261 April 28, 2013 at 2:16 pm
Last Post: L.A.F.