Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyas
Heyas
I've had this account for a month now, so I guess I'll introduce myself now. I'm such a procrastinator on the internet.

I am a bisexual, transgender, ex-christian atheist who is dating a christian and influencing him with my evil nature. Basically I am everything that today's fundamentalist christian in the media is so vocal about hating. I'm looking forward to chatting with the rest of you wicked atheists so we can continue our totally real war against christmas that we love so much.
RE: Heyas
Welcome!
From another atheist transgender abomination against God, welcome!
A Gemma is forever.
Heyas.

Hello there.
Welcome. I have a tendency to decide that I like things based off of what they remind me of. My little sister's name is Jesse and we call her Jesster so your name makes me think of her. Therefore I like you. lol Now live up to my standards and we will be fine Tongue
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
Welcome to AF. The baby delicatessen opens at eight, followed shortly by a group Skype chat with Lucifer. Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Hey, kindly take off your shoes before entering. We might sacrifice children, but we're still clean people, ok?
Welcome.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Heya! Smile
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."