Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Again, The Orange Baboon
Again, The Orange Baboon
does not know what the fuck he is talking about.... he just keeps flapping his fucking gums.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics...44337.html

Quote:Trump: Americans could be tried in Guantánamo

Quote:A President Donald Trump might push for Americans accused of terrorism to be tried in a military tribunal at the U.S. Navy base at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, the Republican nominee told the Miami Herald on Thursday.
“I would say they could be tried there, that would be fine,” Trump said in a brief interview ahead of his speech to home builders in Miami Beach.

Except....

Quote:Under current federal law, it’s illegal to try U.S. citizens at military commissions. Changing the law would require an act of Congress.
RE: Again, The Orange Baboon
Would water boarding of Americans be permitted or required?
Apparently required.

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/06...arding-lot

Quote:Donald Trump Vows Torture (Again): 'I Like Waterboarding A Lot'

"I don't think it's tough enough," Trump says of waterboarding.

Perhaps he should be forced to undergo it?  Make him confess to being Putin's stooge.
Waterboarding and nukes could become olympic sports if the Donald is elected. Did you know that, Captain Aweshucks?
[Image: 201603_2000_hfcfd.jpg]

I weep for the world, I really do.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

There is no equivalency here.  Drumpf is insane.
To wit - another day another atrocity.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/warning-...ty-voters/

Quote:Warning of election fraud, Trump sparks fear that his backers may intimidate minority voters

Quote:In remarks with strong racial overtones, Donald Trump told a mainly white rural crowd in Pennsylvania on Friday that vote fraud could cheat him out of victory and vowed to dispatch police who support him to monitor polls in "certain parts" of the state.

He vowed to "dispatch police?"  Who does he think he is?  More important, does he think this is a banana republic?
Hillary can cause wars, but at least she isn't willingly trying to cause the third world war, unlike Trump. But with recent polls I think it is pretty clear Trump has no chance in hell of winning, even his own supporters are giving up on him
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(August 12, 2016 at 6:38 pm)Minimalist Wrote: does not know what the fuck he is talking about.... he just keeps flapping his fucking gums.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics...44337.html

Quote:Trump: Americans could be tried in Guantánamo

Quote:A President Donald Trump might push for Americans accused of terrorism to be tried in a military tribunal at the U.S. Navy base at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, the Republican nominee told the Miami Herald on Thursday.
“I would say they could be tried there, that would be fine,” Trump said in a brief interview ahead of his speech to home builders in Miami Beach.

Except....

Quote:Under current federal law, it’s illegal to try U.S. citizens at military commissions. Changing the law would require an act of Congress.

The article in your link to "speech to home builders" in Miami Beach is a little - shall we say - skeptical of Grump and the garbage he spews  Big Grin  Nice to see these reporters aren't unquestioningly fawning over what he says.
(August 13, 2016 at 11:49 am)Minimalist Wrote: To wit - another day another atrocity.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/warning-...ty-voters/

Quote:Warning of election fraud, Trump sparks fear that his backers may intimidate minority voters

Quote:In remarks with strong racial overtones, Donald Trump told a mainly white rural crowd in Pennsylvania on Friday that vote fraud could cheat him out of victory and vowed to dispatch police who support him to monitor polls in "certain parts" of the state.

He vowed to "dispatch police?"  Who does he think he is?  More important, does he think this is a banana republic?

Yes, I think he does. It's clear that his understanding of the Constitution and the powers of the separate branches of government is somewhere south of "didn't pay attention in middle school civics class". It speaks volumes about those 'patriots' who support him and their understanding of government that they don't even blush when he displays such ignorance of how things work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 10414 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Orange Ceasar Rises Rank Stranger 43 1978 November 16, 2020 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Sal
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1183 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2775 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  NPCs. Orange man bad, Atheist Marxism Ismir 2 464 November 4, 2018 at 6:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Even The FOX FUX Have Had Eniough of the Orange Turdfuhrer Minimalist 2 358 October 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Putin Comes To The Orange Shitgibbon's Defense Minimalist 10 1533 September 24, 2018 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Oh The Poor Widdle Orange Fucktard Minimalist 35 1953 August 18, 2018 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Orange Shitgibbon Got Played Minimalist 2 422 July 31, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  It Seems The Orange Fucktard Doesn't Get It Minimalist 0 273 July 27, 2018 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist