Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deffo kinda chicken, but not chicken enough not to ever...
Deffo kinda chicken, but not chicken enough not to ever...
...what?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: Deffo kinda chicken, but not chicken enough not to ever...
wat

Wut?...
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Unlike the two posters above me, I actually get what you mean(unless they were just kidding, of course), but I can't think of anything(don't want to?).
Go parachuting.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Ziplining. Looks kinda freaky, but could be really cool. 

Also, skydiving. I think I'm too heavy. But maybe not. But how the hell would I land? Wheelchair? Seems like taking my crutches is just verbally asking the skydive company for disaster.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(August 15, 2016 at 9:40 pm)c172 Wrote: Ziplining. Looks kinda freaky, but could be really cool. 

Also, skydiving. I think I'm too heavy. But maybe not. But how the hell would I land? Wheelchair? Seems like taking my crutches is just verbally asking the skydive company for disaster.

Ziplining is fun as fuck.
I have a lot of "meh" feelings. Such is my life.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Learn to fly an airplane.

(August 15, 2016 at 9:56 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Learn to fly an airplane.

Actually not as hard as it sounds. Landing and taking off is the hard part, but i've done actual flying myself Big Grin
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's not that I don't like you but........ brewer 13 635 March 12, 2024 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Enough with the cliches Foxaèr 41 2568 October 24, 2021 at 4:10 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Chicken Shortage? onlinebiker 11 612 May 5, 2021 at 5:16 pm
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2323 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Not that I ever will again, but.... Brian37 40 2838 April 8, 2020 at 11:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Pranks you have pulled, but would not now. Brian37 19 1092 February 21, 2019 at 9:58 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  are any of you honest enough to simply answer the question asked? Drich 120 10736 February 13, 2019 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [NOT SERIOUS] But wondering.... Brian37 14 2113 January 26, 2019 at 6:36 pm
  No I did not find Mich McConnell but... Brian37 8 1387 June 20, 2018 at 12:36 pm
  The end of this month cannot come fast enough Foxaèr 22 4341 April 15, 2018 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: c172