Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milwalkee riots
Milwalkee riots
Some moments captured of this latest riot over the shooting of an armed black criminal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKpSnN5ye1Q

To quote one protester.

"It's sad you know because this what happen, because they not helping the black community, like you know, the rich people they got all this money, and they not like you know tryin to give us none."

You might think from reading the quote that the person saying it was around 5 years old but this was from a man in his 20s.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Milwalkee riots
(August 17, 2016 at 5:30 am)paulpablo Wrote: Some moments captured of this latest riot over the shooting of an armed black criminal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKpSnN5ye1Q

To quote one protester.

"It's sad you know because this what happen, because they not helping the black community, like you know, the rich people they got all this money, and they not like you know tryin to give us none."

You might think from reading the quote that the person saying it was around 5 years old but this was from a man in his 20s.

Anyone tell the goofy dipshit that his lazy ass is going to have to get a job if he wants money?
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
I just think some people are idiots, but I'm not willing to engage in group thinking. The people who were rioting are idiots. That's definitely the case, and the world should hear about it.

So are the cops who go too far. So are white racists.
This is an Atheism forum, not a fucking ku klux klan roundup.
There's quite a few black members here, does anyone see them rounding up support against white people?
Gee, who knew that if you systematically deny people their civil rights they'll act like animals?

Sure, it's sad that people react and behave in such a manner, and I don't condone it whatsoever. But at least it brings the racist assholes like the guy in the video out of the woordwork. I mean, the guy's every word is practically dripping with racism, and he makes sure to frame the whole situation as a black vs. white problem while speaking of black people as a monolithic bloc and never once mentioning the culture of distrust cultivated by the police in this nation. Then he goes on to mock black people for playing the victim while simultaneously whining about the poor white people that were victims of crime by black perpetrators, of which he is able to cite two whole instances.

How are we ever going to fix the racial tension in this country when the reaction of the privileged to such a complex situation is "look at how unruly black people are?"
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
What absolute floors me is the Amount of spin "fair and unbiased" media outlets put on these events.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjqhnSf0l-Q

CNN Totally lied about what the sister of the dead thug said.

Maybe one of you lefty nut bags can explain how this is not Communist style propaganda?

Or is that what C in CNN stands for now?? Communist News Network..
IKR, because the thing to take away from this has little to do with institutional inequality or the entirely predictable breakdown of civil society,  a broad and justifiable lack of confidence in the basic premise of american culture is uninteresting and unimportant....how irritating the opposing infotainment networks coverage is, otoh....

Well, lets talk about that.

(this is why we can't have nice things.....)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:the shooting of an armed black criminal.

So the cops claim.  I'm still waiting for the body cam video.  Haven't seen it yet.  I wonder why?
Well, a disgusting racist showing how the left media isn't doing it's job. It doesn't get any more comedic than that.
(August 17, 2016 at 8:44 am)A Theist Wrote: Anyone tell the goofy dipshit that his lazy ass is going to have to get a job if he wants money?

Anyone tell you goofy dipshit that he's had some stellar inner-city American education that in no way leaves him prepared to hold a real job?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Oliver on riots and looting. Brian37 31 2514 June 9, 2020 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  Hamburg G20 summit riots Alex K 1 395 July 7, 2017 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus