Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you give me scientific references to mass loss during the pass over?
Exclamation 
Can you give me scientific references to mass loss during the pass over?
The energy of Hiroshima atomic explosion is the 0.7 gram. The lost of weight during human death ranges from 2.5 to 22.4 gram (the Russian Internet Resource, and I think, that any natural leak of matter was considered and calculated). So, the really the supernatural thing is happening.
RE: Can you give me scientific references to mass loss during the pass over?
This is either just a product of the english-as-a-second-language barrier, or one of the most obvious Poe's I've seen in a while - especially considering the extremely short post length.

The energy of the atomic explosion is 0.7 grams?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Total bullshit.

Jesus Christ, do a little research for once instead of just buying into whatever confirms your beliefs.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 17, 2016 at 9:01 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: This is either just a product of the english-as-a-second-language barrier, or one of the most obvious Poe's I've seen in a while - especially considering the extremely short post length.

The energy of the atomic explosion is 0.7 grams?

I know. It's as if he/she is running sentences multiple times through google translate and just posting the results.

And can someone explain to me how something supernatural can have mass? Does that not automatically make it natural?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Lol. Relying on Russian internet source that has determined mass loss for dead people. What could possibly go wrong Big Grin
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Facepalm
What makes you think this is a venue for your ignorant faith confirming bias?
(August 17, 2016 at 8:52 am)theBorg Wrote: The energy of Hiroshima atomic explosion is the 0.7 gram. The lost of weight during human death ranges from 2.5 to 22.4 gram (the Russian Internet Resource, and I think, that any natural leak of matter was considered and calculated). So, the really the supernatural thing is happening.

LOL... People lose weigh when they die, because their sphincters relax and they sh*t and p*ss themselves. Yeah - pretty super-f*cking-natural, alright... How desperately do you want magic to be real, if you have to come up with this sort of bullsh*t "arguments"?
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Something you can't explain, so it's supernatural, so it's god, so it's your God.

And I still don't care.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(August 17, 2016 at 9:42 am)robvalue Wrote: Something you can't explain, so it's supernatural, so it's god, so it's your God.

And I still don't care.

You're giving way too much credit here (thus needlessly straining the skeptical muscle), there isn't anything here that he can't explain because the source is bogus.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scientific/objective purpose of human species, may be to replicate universes blue grey brain 6 1016 November 25, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: unfogged
  Not watering plants during the summer day is a myth! Jehanne 21 2232 July 11, 2018 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Human brain activity during stone tool production. The Grand Nudger 6 1476 May 2, 2018 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Mass extinction date set by science. ignoramus 74 18891 October 29, 2017 at 1:33 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Intelligent Design as a scientific theory? SuperSentient 26 5941 March 26, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: SuperSentient
  Questioning Scientific Titans ScepticOrganism 19 3023 July 1, 2016 at 11:56 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Scientific Studies IATIA 9 1809 May 11, 2016 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  The scientific version of good and bad Detective L Ryuzaki 15 5071 August 31, 2015 at 12:39 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Scientific Adam and Eve Won2blv 52 14061 June 22, 2015 at 10:57 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  New study on mass extinction of species abaris 19 5213 June 21, 2015 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf