Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
His Own Fans Are Turning On Him
His Own Fans Are Turning On Him
This is priceless.

A right-wing talk radio asshole just ripped Drumpf a new asshole.

http://wham1180.iheart.com/onair/bob-lon...-15007706/

Quote:Donald, you dumb son of a bitch.
 You've destroyed yourself, and you're about to take the rest of us down with you.
 Do you understand that?

And it gets worse from there.
RE: His Own Fans Are Turning On Him
Not surprised.
From the article: "You've gotten so stupid..."

He appeared on the scene already at a level of stupidity that was astonishing. Breathtaking. I'm glad some of his supporters are starting to desert him, but damn. What the fuck is different about Trump now vs. Trump circa primaries? He's the same disgrace to the species he's always been.
A Gemma is forever.
There is nothing different about Drumpf.  What is different is the target audience.  It is no longer a bunch of inbred redneck fuckheads with a gun in one hand and a bible in the other.  Now he is trying to get the people he insulted during the primaries to vote for him and it isn't working.

As a former Breitbart editor noted:

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/like-a-...d-tornado/

Quote:“As you probably know, I think Donald Trump is a turd tornado, but I also know that he has no capacity whatsoever to control himself and be the sort of staid politician that so many people want him to be,” he continued. “So, telling him to double down is not necessarily terrible strategy. If he’s going to go down, he’s going to go down being Trump.”
“A what tornado?” Keilar asked.
“A turd tornado,” Shapiro repeated.
“What is that?” Keilar pressed, immediately wishing she hadn’t.
“Well, it’s like a Sharknado, except with poop,” Shapiro revealed.

I mean, this is great stuff!
That would be Turdnado. Just sayin
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(August 17, 2016 at 3:49 pm)Alex K Wrote: That would be Turdnado. Just sayin

Yes, Turdnado . . . just no sequels in the works.
(August 17, 2016 at 3:49 pm)Alex K Wrote: That would be Turdnado. Just sayin

... and we have a neologism!

Er, winner.

(August 17, 2016 at 3:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote: This is priceless.

A right-wing talk radio asshole just ripped Drumpf a new asshole.

http://wham1180.iheart.com/onair/bob-lon...-15007706/

Quote:Donald, you dumb son of a bitch.
 You've destroyed yourself, and you're about to take the rest of us down with you.
 Do you understand that?

And it gets worse from there.
I like that the guy has found a way to believe that Trump was ever anything other than he is now.  That he's somehow degraded, that there was anything to destroy in the first place.  OFC what do you expect from a person who thinks that it's Trump pulling them down the drain...rather than their own idiocy?

The mans a fucking symptom, not the disease.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 17, 2016 at 4:30 pm)Rhythm Wrote: ...

OFC what do you expect from a person who thinks that it's Trump pulling them down the drain...rather than their own idiocy?

The mans a fucking symptom, not the disease.

That's the worst catch 22 in modern civilization. The idiots are too idiotic to comprehend how idiotic they are.
A Gemma is forever.
Quote:That he's somehow degraded, that there was anything to destroy in the first place.

When he was winning they all jumped on the bandwagon, even though he was blowing away the conservatard clowns that guys like Lonsberry probably thought were just fucking wonderful.  Now his campaign is going down the shitter and the assholes are spraining their ankles jumping off the wagon!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 265 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Trump declaring civil war, turning to global WW3 WinterHold 19 806 November 9, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Compare Joe Biden In 2012 To Him Today: Signs of Dementia Are Clear ReptilianPeon 11 1879 April 12, 2020 at 6:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1029 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  trump announces his bid for reelection! Drich 154 13456 July 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What is it about Trump that has allowed him to acquire so many ardent followers? GODZILLA 53 4344 June 20, 2019 at 1:31 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  ISIS is the Sauds. The Sauds own ISIS. It's America's cold war gift. WinterHold 15 6353 February 5, 2019 at 4:14 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump has blood on his hands WinterHold 60 4108 December 13, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Sh*thole craps on his intel again..... Brian37 2 551 August 3, 2018 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  When FOX Fires Shep Smith I Hope MSNBC Hires Him Minimalist 2 487 August 2, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Joods